What is YOUR favorite part(s) of Disney World?

disneygirl7825

Earning My Ears
I wanna know what your favorite parts of disney are.

Maybe some ideas to make it better?

Just a place to talk about the happiest place on earth!:lovestruc

My favorite parts are..
1) Every firework show and or parade at night i take a bunch of glowsticks.
Then i just go around and give glow stick to a bunch of happy little kids. It always cool to see the smile on thier faces and how happy the parents are because it calms them down a bit! :laughing:

2) JUST BEING THERE!!! i always feel so happy in disney. i feel as if no fighting can ever happen and all we can do is enjoy ourselves. My whole family forgets everything bad the second we see the "Welcome to Walt Disney World" sign. :goodvibes

So....

Whats yours???:confused3

I like to be around the lake in Epcot at night. Even when it is cold. It's for lack of a better word, "magical".

It's the one memory of Disney my mind keeps in my heart. Corny yes but true for me.;)

My family's favorite parts of Disney are....
- 7 Seas Lagoon/Bay Lake - one of our favorite things to do is to rent a pontoon boat and sale around here. We get lots of great pictures of the Castle/Space Mountain also all the wonderful resorts around MK.
- The balcony at California Grill - we love to watch Wishes from here, makes for a different perspective of the fireworks.
- Storm Along Bay - our favorite resort pool in all of Disney...great slide, great pool, plus the sand at the bottom of the pool make it like being at the real beach.
- Main Street - just love sitting around, especially with an ice cream cone from the Ice Cream Parlor, and listening to the music, listening to the Dapper Dans, talking with the people of Main Street USA, and just people watching.
- World Showcase - no particular place, we just love it all. The kids love doing the Kim Possible Missions while DH grabs a beer and I grab a Grand Marinier or a Margarita then walk around the shops. This is one place we really love to stop and smell the roses.
- The resorts - Just love going resort hopping and walking around the different resorts. Also, I love to sit out on our balcony at our own resort with a cup of coffee in the morning right before everyone else wakes up or at night DH and I go out there and have a nice glass of wine and just reflect on what we did that day or talk about what we are going to do the next day.

This is a toughy because I just love being there... anywhere....

One place I enjoyed on the last visit was the garden behind England in Epcot. It was very quiet and peaceful, but still with all the beauty of Disney.

Toon Town used to be one of favorites, guess I get over that one. We love Main Street, just milling through all the shops and snacking. We like the area from Thunder mtn on around by Haunted mansion and into Fantasyland. When I think about Disney, the thoughts that comes to mind is always something in MK. We have more memories there than anywhere. We like the area in DHS over by RnRC and TOT, down that street, shopping. We like it all, no worries, no problems, just fun times. One of my most fond memories was in Fantasyland, and my oldest was prob 7 &, we saw this daddy really going at this little boy, smaller that my daughter, had him by the arm, shaking him and yelling at him, using the F word (prob not the happiest place on earth for that kid that day), but anyway, I saw her watching all this, she didn't say anything but I could tell that it bothered her, something on her mind. About 15 min later, she looks at my husband and says, I'm so lucky to have you for my daddy! He just looked at me with big ole tears in his eyes. Sorry, I got a little off subject there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter