What is your favorite park at WDW

Though my favorite ride is Animal Kingdom, my favorite park is Magic Kingdom. I think it defines Disney and the experience you get from going there is unlike any other.

My favorite park is Hollywood studios (formerly MGM) my favorite rides are there and I just love the hollywoodness of it and the streetmosphere preformers are hilariously amazing

my favorite park is Hollywood Studios. It is kind of a tradition that we always go there first, and I love just walking around there.

Epcot, for sure! I love walking around the World Showcase and Soarin' is my favorite ride.

They are all sooooooooo much fun, but I have to go with this

1. Magic Kingdom(Classic plus MOUNTAINS X3)
2. E.P.C.O.T. (Experimental Prototype Community Of Tommorrow=)
3. Hollywood Studios(R U ready 2 ROCK?)
4. Animal Kingdom( In the BIG BLUE WORLD!)

Ooooh this is so hard!!! Even though I adore walking through the world (especially Great Britain, and Mexico) and love the hollywood glits and thrill rides, I've got to go with Magic Kingdom. It is the first and original, with all the classic rides. It's the park that will seriously make me cry when I first get there and feel the magic all around me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter