• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What is your favorite park at Disney? Why?

:thumbsup2Our favorite park at Disney is MK. We love everything there and it reminds us of Walt Disney and his Dreamprincess:. It has a special charm to it that takes you back to the past:cool1:.

I would have to say MK as well. It reminds me of what Disney always was in my head. I grew up watching the Wonderful World of Disney back when Walt Disney was the host. I longed to visit Disneyland during childhood, but living in NJ it really wasn't possible for us. I did finally get there with my young children in 1986 and 1989 as a midpoint on 2 of our 6 cross country trips. So Magic Kingdom it is for me!!

Although I love MK, Epcot is my favorite. I love to be in WS, and could spend days just walking around there eating and shopping.

EPCOT it has something for everyone. Kids love it and is usually not as hectic as MK. If you stay onsite at an EPCOT resort I also love walking to EPCOT.

Our last trip with a 6, 3 and 2 year old, I think they enjoyed EPCOT and DHS as much if not more that MK. They loved the Kidscot stuff at all the countries and asked often if we could go do the "mask" stuff at EPCOT. If they add a few more things like Toy Story to DHS I could see this increasing appeal to many others.

If my DS reads this he will say EPCOT right of the bat,but that would be right If the question was favorit section In disney. MK hands down,Its what makes Disney,like another poster said grew up watching the Magic world of Disney every Sunday at 7pm and dreming of one day of going to a place we just dremed of as a child. Looking down main street USA,seeing the store fronts, Imagineing going on rides like no others,seeing where Peter pan lived. Today as a adult(with the child still liveing large Inside thanks to Disney) I can still enjoy that same exciment and now with my DS,he Is 16 but still loves It and would like to always. Yes MK Is what brings all the memorys back,its where we all live In our harts.:goodvibes

It's a tie between MK and HS. I guess MK wins out by a smidge, but I love them both!

DHS with Epcot running a close second. My son is 9 and LOVES DHS. He is into the thrill rides and just roaming around the park all day. He gets a kick out of the street performers. Epcot is a very close second for both of us also. There are so many things to see and do, we spend and entire day there. Eat in different countries and just sit and people watch.

I would say HS (ToT and RNR are just so amazing), but MK is a close second (for sentimental reasons)

Epcot

My favorite part of WDW is World Showcase. I love just strolling with my wife through the different countries. A huge part of our trips is dining at a WS TS reataurant. I also enjoy meeting the native CMs.

I'd have to vote for MK; seeing the park through my DD eyes is just magical!

I agree! It was my first time going and I definitely choked up watching the Celebrate a Dream parade. Seeing how excited he got made it amazing. I love MK and everything it represents. It has a good mix of rides for all ages there :)

Epcot for us because we like to drink and snack and stroll, sit on a bench, get up, drink and snack and stroll, sit on a bench

See where I am going with this? :lmao:

Ours is the first park we ever visited; the Magic Kingdom. We have so many wonderful memories of our visits there.

The Animal Kingdom. For our family, this has become our first park, and the one we go to the most often. We love them all, but the AK is our favorite. Epcot is running a close second, though.

I think I am in the minority...So I will post here...

Animal Kingdom is my favorite!

I love EE, the Nemo show and The Lion King. I also love the atmosphere of AK!

Magic Kingdom is magical...and I love it, too. But Animal Kingdom is my favorite.

Go figure that! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter