• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What is your favorite non character breakfast?

MOMTOMOOTOO

<font color=blue>The people in Shop Rite would not
I think the only places we have tried besides the character ones are Kona and Grand Floridian Cafe. Any other suggestions out of the parks?

We stayed at CBR one year and ate breakfast at our resort restaurant every day. It was great! They had wonderful Mickey waffles and omlettes that were simply terrific. But if you are looking for something more fancy this isn't the place for you. It's your normal breakfast food with a carribean flare.

Boma at AKL wins my noncharacter breakfast vote hands down. Love the french toast (it is made with raisin bread) and the fruit juice mix call Frunch is very yummy. Add the smoked meats, made to order omlettes, wonderful, flakey, buttery croissants.. and I could go on. Can you tell I love AKL breakfasts? I never eat lunch after a Boma breakfast!!!! I always hope that walking in the parks all day helps to walk Boma breakfasts off. :D

FRESH at the Dolphin has become my fav breakfast place!! Set up like a buffet all food is made fresh to order (hence the name). Highly recommend!!! YUMMY!! On the weekends they have brunch until 2!

Absolutely without a doubt our favorite non-character breakfast is Spoodles on the Boardwalk. They have regular breakfast food with a mediterranean flair.

It's a must-stop every trip!
:sunny:

I also vote for Spoodles on the Boardwalk. My DS and I love eating breakfast there. It is a nice quiet way to start the day. The wonderful food and coffee is a plus too! The two of us really love their breakfast pizza/flat bread, but all their selections are really good.

The Trails End Buffet at Ft Wilderness Campground. Not the typical buffet. It is very good. Very reasonable price wise. You can eat breakfast and skip lunch.

trail's end buffet, whispering canyon cafe, boatwright's at POR. and olivia's at OKW. rainforest cafe and tusker house at AK serves a good breakfast.:tongue:

Another vote for the Boma buffet, here, too!

Another great one is the Concourse Steak House at the Contemporary. They have a delicious breakfast selection (love the eggs benedict), and that is the home of "Sticky Mickeys", which are like cinnamon buns that they make in a shape of a Mickey head, and serve with a pitcher full of cinnamon/sugar/butter sauce to pour over them. They are AWESOME, but IMO a little goes a long way (VERY sweet), so I like to share them with someone.

Have fun!

Although we DVC members, we ALWAYS eat at the Grand Flrodian Cafe or Kona Cafe our last day and don't cook in our room.

The banana stuffed french toast at Kona is to die for and we love the atmosphere and special attention we get at the GF.

Dianedisney

Definitely Yacht Club Galley. And you can either order off the menu or get their buffet (which I love). DH also speaks very highly of their omelets.

Another vote for Boma - my favorite breakfast place at WDW. I also love the sweet potato pancakes at Boatwrights at POR.

I see Boma and Spoodles have already been mentioned. Both are very good. I was looking for a good first day breakfast (taking our first - just relax, get to the park when you get there, just do the things you really want to do - not everything trips) and came accross the breakfast menu at RFC in AK. It looks really good, so we'll be trying there this trip - in just 100 days!!

princess: Shelly

Originally posted by Gary M
Fresh at the Dolphin has become our favorite breakfast.
It looks good...but it's too expensive for us. Can't bring myself to spend that much money on a breakfast.

The restaurant is beautiful, though!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter