What is your favorite moderate pool?

LittleBoPeep

"I found my moving buddy!"
We haven't been to any of the hotel pools yet (POR was in renovation when we were there last year) and wanted to know the answer from the DIS experts!

There's absolutely no doubt about it...CSR. It has a great slide, impressive theming and is large enough that it doesn't feel crowded. My kids loved it more than the CR's pool and almost as much as SAB.

CSR is the best !

The rest I put in order of POR, POFQ, CBR

I've only seen pictures of the CSR so I really cannot comment on that one. Since I've swam in the other's I can easily say the POFQ had the nicest/best themed pool. The dragon slide was cool and would be a hit with the kids.

The CBR pool looked better in pictures than it did in real life. The positive to CBR is that there is a smaller pool in each "island" that keeps you from having to deal with the crowds or the long walk to the main pool.

Any that have pool bars next to them... guess that means they are all good!;)

I also will go against the majority..
We (meaning my family, including a couple of small kids) like the main pool at CBR the best. They think that slide is the best in terms of actual, sliding, I guess.... ;)

Plus with little ones, the large walk-in stairs is nice, and I have never had a problem finding seating around there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter