What is your favorite meal choice at....

1. Raglan Rd...toss between Shepherds Pie, Bangers n Booz or Burger(never had dessert)
2. Chefs...I can make a meal off the onion soup and bread, creme brulee
3. Tonys...Spaghetti with sweet italian sausage(I normally dont order It. Sausage but theirs is really good)Tiramisu
4. Kona...toss between Tonga Toast(split this with someone, very filling)Big Kahuna or the Macadamia Pineapple Pancakes
Great choices! I forgot about the Tiramisu! I may order a 2 tier mini cake for dessert also. It will be our 20th anniversary that Tony's dinner. The cake is very small, so we can each take a bite and still enjoy dessert!

Raglan Road - Ger's Bread Pudding - Yum!!!! That is my meal and dessert! :rotfl:
And I'm really not a dessert person, but I must have this. :love:

Yes!

1. Raglan Road: My favorite app--not sure what it was called but it was served on forms and was a sausage (I think). My dinner was excellent but as it was a year and a half ago, I have no clue! We enjoy much of the menu.
2. Chefs--don't recall. But we did like the cheese sampler whatever it may be called
3. Tony's--have been twice. Can't recall one. And the other was a special order because I was pregnant and could NOT eat Italian. So. I enjoyed the best ever Tuna Fish sand which that they likely got for me from the Plaza.
4. Kona--never been

Not much help--but posted to agree about RR's bread pudding.

ADR's are booked. :cool1:

1. Raglan Road dinner & dessert sod the stew and Dundons's delight though the Lambo was yummy also
2. Chef De France dinner & dessert haven't gotten to try this yet.
3. Tony's Town Square dinner & dessert (I KNOW YOU HATE IT BUT DS INSISTED)
i bad the steak. It was just ok. Dh had the spicy whatever used to be on the menu. Did not like it. My biggest issue was this was the worst service we had at WDW
4. Kona Kafe breakfast the big kahuna by far.

We have only been to Tony's ( again, I know ;) ) We are on DDP

I would love to hear your favorite meal & dessert at each restaurant. Pics would be AWESOME! Thanks!! :goodvibes

Dh two fav restaurants that are now must do's for us are Raglan Road and Kona breakfast... he has to go get a presspot.

SORRY ABOUT THE FORMATTING. Haven't posted in a looong time and posting from my kindle ....still getting used to It.

Edited to add... ignore my ticker. It's way old. He's 9 now lol. Must change that.

Dh two fav restaurants that are now must do's for us are Raglan Road and Kona breakfast... he has to go get a presspot.

SORRY ABOUT THE FORMATTING. Haven't posted in a looong time and posting from my kindle ....still getting used to It.

Edited to add... ignore my ticker. It's way old. He's 9 now lol. Must change that.
Yes...the press pot! I want that! Thanks for your picks!

And I always forget to keep up with my ticker! :rotfl2:

I've only been to two, although I'm eating at Tony's for the first time on Friday.

Chefs de France- Gratin de Macaroni and sorbet du jour
Kona Breakfast- pineapple macadamia nut pancakes. Press pot of coffee is always a winner for my dining companions, although I don't drink caffeine.

Hope you enjoy, no matter what you order!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter