What is your favorite Magic Candle scent?

I have not purchased any, but just an FYI that a number of the scents are actually the same scent, just different names.

I like the Contemporary scent. In my opinion it is a pretty accurate match to what I experience when I walk into the lobby at the Contemporary Resort

We just got purs two weeks ago. Flying over orange groves. We love it. Also have some hand sanitizer same sent.

Gosh. There's so many that I had to create a spreadsheet to keep track.
So far, Polynesian and Contemporary seem to be the favorite. My mom really loves Pineapple Whip. I've bought that in the air freshener and hand sanitizer for her and she loves it. Of the ones I tried recently, I seem to be enjoying Skyway as well. Oh, and Flying Over Orange Groves.

We tried Mouse Waffles as a car air freshener and the next morning it smelled like an IHOP in the car. The scent was soooo strong!

Thanks! Sounds like the Orange Grove one is pretty popular! Has anyone tried Flying Over Fiji? That's my favorite scent on Soarin :) I'm also wondering how the Bakery one is?

I've had some of the wax melts and scent circles. The one that most mimicked the ride scent for me was Flying over Africa, and it was my favorite. Yacht Club wax melt smelled good but didn't have much scent throw. The Norway scent circle smelled like scented trash bags and made me gag when I got into my car. I didn't like Haunted at first, but it grew on me. I would order it again. African Lodge wax melt smelled nothing like AKL, and gave me a headache. I threw that one away and it made me sad!! Banshee Flight (which is the same as Flying over Fiji and ET, if I recall) was decent in the wax melt. It was probably the most consistent scent throw and longest lasting of the wax melts I had.
Tiki Terrace and Polynesian were good as scent circles.

I recently ordered sanitizers in Pirate's Life, Polynesian, Pineapple Whip, and Yacht Resort, and the wax melt of Tiki Terrace. It's been a year since my first order, so I hope there has been some improvement, b/c I would like to be able to bring some authentic Disney scent home!!

Has anyone tried Flying Over Fiji?

I have it as an air freshener but I have not opened it yet.
Flying over India is, like on the ride, roses. That's nice if you like roses.
Oddly, I love the smell of grass in Africa during the ride but in the real world, fresh cut grass makes me sneeze.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter