• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What is your favorite land at the Magic Kingdom?

Adventure land, though that newish Alladin ride stuck right in the middle kind of ruined the theme IMO (not to mention what they did to the Tiki Room).

Liberty Square...no wait...Main Street...no, I think it's Frontierland...naw it's definitely Tomorrowland...positively after Adventureland...but then I do really like Fantasyland...wait, I think I'd say...I know, I know...it's...it's...THE ENTIRE MAGIC KINGDOM!!!:wizard:

Ooooh! Good question- I'd have to say Frontierland. The whole atmosphere is fun and relaxing at the same time for me. Gotta love those rocking chairs!

I think we should include Main Street area and Liberty Square area, also.

WOW! What a good question! I think Frontierland is my favorite because Splash mountain is my favorite ride. But Main Street U.S.A. is a really super close second!

Tomorrowland...that place is AWESOME...I absolutely love SPACE MOUNTAIN...and the TRANSIT AUTHORITY ride is awesome after a hot day that ride is the best to just sit down and relax and let the cool breeze hit you in the face...if your ever there when the parade is on take a deep breath and look out cuz the view will take your breath away...its an incredible view

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter