What is your favorite food item on DCL?

Chicken Parm and Grape & Gorgonzola Pizza at Palo Brunch, plus I would just stand at the caviar dish and eat if they would let me.
Escargot
Mickey Bars
Captain's Gala night menu
pool deck pizza -- they get really creative with this sometimes, in addition to the standards
Panama Canal cruise deck barbecue
the burger and the steak sandwich on the lunch menu at Triton's

My bold.

They do! I once had pizza there that had prosciutto on it! It was so yummy! They had it only one day. I always stopped by to see what different pizza they have each day.

We were just on the Dream for Palo dinner no more pizza with grapes and cheese! I almost left without ordering anything!

Broke my heart!

We were just on the Dream for Palo dinner no more pizza with grapes and cheese! I almost left without ordering anything!

Broke my heart!

Pizza has been brunch only at Palo for quite a while now.

Sent from my Tricorder using DISBoards

Broke my heart!

I believe Palo eliminated pizza for dinner a couple of years ago.

I've only seen the grape and gorgonzola pizza at the brunch.

Grape & Gorgonzola Pizza at Palo Brunch!
There is a bacon, tomato, and brie sandwich from Goofy's Galley that I absolutely love. :lovestruc It's my go to meal as soon as I board.

Unlimited Mickey ice cream bars!! Live near Disneyland, so I can have them whenever I want but there so much better on the ship. Oh! Milk and cookies from room service in the middle of the night :)

Konk Kooler's count as food right?
Hmm... it's kind of a toss up between the Escargot and the Eggs Benedict.
DCL was the first time I tried escargot and loved it, so I figured I'd get some at Chefs du France in EPCOT and it just wasn't as good. Not bad but a very measurable difference in yumminess.

Name just one thing? EVERYTHING! :thumbsup2

It's hard to narrow it down! The Monk fish and mushroom risotto in Palo. Chocolate croissants, Escargot, the lamb, Creme brulee! :love:

Things on my list to try are the chilled soups. I've heard such good things about them! The grape & Gorgonzola cheese pizza for Palo brunch. I have been to Palo twice and I am so overwhelmed by all their selections, I keep forgetting to order the pizza! :goodvibes

Thing I will pass on is the chocolate souffle in Palo. Had it one time and just didn't get the excitement over it. to me it was just warm, soggy cake. :(

Name just one thing? EVERYTHING! :thumbsup2

It's hard to narrow it down! The Monk fish and mushroom risotto in Palo. Chocolate croissants, Escargot, the lamb, Creme brulee! :love:

Things on my list to try are the chilled soups. I've heard such good things about them! The grape & Gorgonzola cheese pizza for Palo brunch. I have been to Palo twice and I am so overwhelmed by all their selections, I keep forgetting to order the pizza! :goodvibes

Thing I will pass on is the chocolate souffle in Palo. Had it one time and just didn't get the excitement over it. to me it was just warm, soggy cake. :(

The chilled soups are awesome and the surprised me when I tried them. I personally like and will order when ever I see a chilled fruit soup. Yum.

THIS!!

373836_2632589188092_560530477_n.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter