What is your favorite food item on DCL?

I enjoyed the asparagus crab soup, than you for mentioning that, tweis.

In general, I have enjoyed most of my DCl meals..In July, I enjoyed every lamb dish that was offered!

I missed it on our last cruise due to us skipping EG for Palo. I intend to make up for that in May 2014. ;)

Everything they served on Captain's Gala night. Oysters, Lobster, and Chocolate Lava cake and a scoop of vanilla ice cream.

Chicken tenders
Grand Marnier Soufflé
Warm Chocolate Lava Cake
Chicken Parmesan
Sticky buns
Chocolate Soufflé
Grape & gorgonzola pizza
Island Spiced Grilled Rib-Eye of Beef

From Palo:

Osso Buco di Vitello
Slow-roasted center cut veal shank with gremolata and risotto Milanese​

I will be having that for my birthday dinner next month!!!!

My 2 year old votes for a slice of cheese pizza from Pinocchio's, but only when eaten sitting on daddy's chest after running around the splash zone for a few hours.

For daddy, there was some warm cheese tart on one of the "special" menus from the 2012 EBPC cruise on the Wonder (I can't remember exactly which menu, but it was later in the cruise) that was good enough for thirds, and a BIL who enjoyed it so much that he had two as appetizers and a third one for dessert...!

Rich from California

I was really surprised to LOVE the escargot, which I will absolutely eat again if they have it next month on the magic, even though it is a cheat on my vegetarian diet.

Another vote for the spinach and cheese soufflé. We had it on our 2nd night in the Royal Palace and I was really looking forward to having it again on our other meal there so was a bit disappointed to find out we had a different menu the next time we ate there! Worth booking a cruise for....mmmmmmmm

Pan seared sea bass at the Enchanted Garden. Best fish I have ever had!:thumbsup2

Chicken Parm and Grape & Gorgonzola Pizza at Palo Brunch, plus I would just stand at the caviar dish and eat if they would let me.
Escargot
Mickey Bars
Captain's Gala night menu
pool deck pizza -- they get really creative with this sometimes, in addition to the standards
Panama Canal cruise deck barbecue
the burger and the steak sandwich on the lunch menu at Triton's

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter