What is your favorite FE gift you ever recieved?

ncharlier

Earning My Ears
I am looking for some ideas and was wondering what has been your favorite FE gift from past cruises?

I don't know who did it, but someone put in a little Mickey Captain figure in our FE. They sell them on the ship so, I don't know if they purchased him early or waited till they got on board. I have looked at him for over 2 years.

I like getting Glow Sticks, Luggage Tags, and Post-It Notes. Besides the usual Glow Stick uses as bracelets and necklaces, they also make excellent bathroom and cabin "nightlights"!

I like those little bottle of booze. Those are my favorite. I plan on giving those out with the next FE group I participate in! I don't think you can go wrong with booze. :thumbsup2

Mike

This was the favorite one that I gave...

Its a little blurry, but its mini clipboards that I decoupaged and added magnets to.

The ones I use the most are can kozies. I've received them twice, and I use one almost every night on a glass to prevent 'sweating'. Both 'givers' ordered them with the sailing info printed on them.

Nancy

I like those little bottle of booze. Those are my favorite. I plan on giving those out with the next FE group I participate in! I don't think you can go wrong with booze. :thumbsup2 Mike

I second this.

For the tiny person the best gifts we received were small tub toys and coloring books/crayons.

I loved all our FE gifts .... but one of my favorites was binoculars delivered early on Day 1. Super thoughtful but kind of expensive. Although this particular family only gave one pair per stateroom -- no individual gifts. But the binoculars were well used during the cruise by the whole family and very appreciated.

My all-time favorite was homemade luggage handle covers. Basically padded material with Disney character patterns with Velcro. You wrap them around your luggage handles for easy identification.

Our last Disney cruise was three-years ago. (Our next is in 25 days!!) But we still use those luggage handle covers. They always make me smile and help us recognize our boring black luggage.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter