What is your favorite FE gift you ever recieved?

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by ncharlier, Oct 22, 2013.

1. ncharlier

ncharlier Earning My Ears

I am looking for some ideas and was wondering what has been your favorite FE gift from past cruises?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. toverly

toverly Mouseketeer

I don't know who did it, but someone put in a little Mickey Captain figure in our FE. They sell them on the ship so, I don't know if they purchased him early or waited till they got on board. I have looked at him for over 2 years.

4. Deb T.

Deb T. DIS Veteran

I like getting Glow Sticks, Luggage Tags, and Post-It Notes. Besides the usual Glow Stick uses as bracelets and necklaces, they also make excellent bathroom and cabin "nightlights"!

5. MND

MND DIS Veteran

I like those little bottle of booze. Those are my favorite. I plan on giving those out with the next FE group I participate in! I don't think you can go wrong with booze. :thumbsup2

Mike

6. scrapbookmomma74

scrapbookmomma74 We love DCL!!!

This was the favorite one that I gave...
    [​IMG]
    Its a little blurry, but its mini clipboards that I decoupaged and added magnets to.

7. neg58

neg58 DIS Veteran

The ones I use the most are can kozies. I've received them twice, and I use one almost every night on a glass to prevent 'sweating'. Both 'givers' ordered them with the sailing info printed on them.

Nancy

8. lorenni

lorenni DIS Veteran

I second this.

For the tiny person the best gifts we received were small tub toys and coloring books/crayons.

9. Kimber Lavonne

Kimber Lavonne Earning My Ears

I loved all our FE gifts .... but one of my favorites was binoculars delivered early on Day 1. Super thoughtful but kind of expensive. Although this particular family only gave one pair per stateroom -- no individual gifts. But the binoculars were well used during the cruise by the whole family and very appreciated.

My all-time favorite was homemade luggage handle covers. Basically padded material with Disney character patterns with Velcro. You wrap them around your luggage handles for easy identification.

Our last Disney cruise was three-years ago. (Our next is in 25 days!!) But we still use those luggage handle covers. They always make me smile and help us recognize our boring black luggage.

10. kuhltiffany

kuhltiffany DIS Veteran

I love magnets for our door, and bookmarks (think about the cruise every time I use them :)