What is your favorite Disney TS Restaurant?

Boma! (a) It's all you can eat; (b) both picky eaters and more adventurous eaters will find plenty to their liking; (c) AKL is stunning; if you're not staying here, build in time before or after your meal to look around, talk to the CMs, and view the animals on the savanna.

That's a tough one but I think the best food and service we had was at Spoodles. It was excellent. We also really enjoyed the food at The Crystal Palace plus it has the Pooh characters.

FYI - Sci-Fi Dine-In has mediocre food at best. It's expensive for what you get so I would never recommend going there for a meal. If you want to experience it, go for ice cream only.

I think you have to separate your choices into several categories -- character meals and regular dining, and possibly a third category for 2 TS places.

For character meals, we love all of the ones we've done, except CRT (LTT, Crystal Palace twice, Akerhaus three times, Chef Mickey's, 1900 Park Fare). Obviously, you don't do character meals for the food. If the food's good, that's a bonus.

We consider CRT something you have to do once if you have a little princess. Been there, done that, and we're well over it. Both Akerhaus and 1900 Park Fare are far superior for character interaction.

For regular dining, our favorite regular restaurant, by far, is Le Cellier. We've always had wonderful food and service there. The only consistently bad restaurant we've encountered was Alfredo's, where we've always had mediocre food poorly served...and therefore don't go there anymore.

We have not tried Spoodles yet, but that's on our list for next trip because we've heard mostly great things.

We've only tried California Grill among the 2 TS restaurants. It was spectacular, and we will certainly do that again. CG may become our second "we go there every trip" restaurant, along with Le Cellier.

Kona! We have never had a bad meal here. Atmosphere isn't the best at Disney but the food is!

I love dinner at 'Ohana and we always do at least one WS restaurant in EPCOT. So far my favorite there is Chefs de France.

Terri

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter