• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What Is Your Favorite Disney Song???

When you Wish Upon A Star! :wizard: It's kind of my theme song to life and when I saw the castle segment in 3D for the first time I'm not going to lie I cried:lmao:I also like listening to theme park loops. My school is doing Little Mermaid this fall. I always sing songs from the current musical I'm in but with the fantastic music from that movie I may never stop singing! Haha! :rolleyes1 :rotfl:

When you Wish Upon A Star! :wizard: It's kind of my theme song to life and when I saw the castle segment in 3D for the first time I'm not going to lie I cried:lmao:I also like listening to theme park loops. My school is doing Little Mermaid this fall. I always sing songs from the current musical I'm in but with the fantastic music from that movie I may never stop singing! Haha! :rolleyes1 :rotfl:

That sounds so cool! I wish my school would do something like that! My school doesn't even have drama club anymore though! You'll have to let me know how it works out!! :thumbsup2

That sounds so cool! I wish my school would do something like that! My school doesn't even have drama club anymore though! You'll have to let me know how it works out!! :thumbsup2
That's awful! I give you hope for the future, theater is amazing. I'll try to update everyone on mermaid =)

Hero Song: I Can Go the Distance or Son of Man
Heroine Song: Colors of the Wind or Reflection
Princess Song: I Won't Say I'm in Love, Almost There or Part of Your World
Sidekick Song: Under the Sea or Friend Like Me
Villain Song: Friends on the Other Side or Poor Unfortunate Souls
Friends Song: Hakuna Matata
Love Song: I See The Light
Pixar Song: You've Got a Friend in Me
All around Song: I Just Can't Wait to be King

Top 10 in no order.
EPCOT innoventions loop.
Be Prepared (both normal and Festival of the Lion King versions)
I'll Make a Man out of You
A Star is Born
The entire Great Movie Ride montage music
God Help the Outcasts
Strange Things
So This is Love (mouse house dance mixes...don't ask)
Go With the Flow
Another Part of Me (yes it's by Michael Jackson but the play it at the end of Captain EO)

I really love:

Hawaiian Roller Coaster Ride ~ Lilo and Stitch

Hakuna Matata ~ Lion King

I just can't wait to be king! ~lion King

And just about any Epcot song. :upsidedow

"Two Worlds One Family" from Tarzan. That's my very favorite ever.
I also like the song "Almost There" from Princess and the Frog.
Yet I've never really heard a bad Disney song soo

These are just a few of my favorite Disney songs :scratchin :

1.The song they play at the Kilamanjaro Safari ::yes::
2.All of the Country Bear Jamboree Songs :cutie:
3.Big Blue world from Finding Nemo :beach:

Ohhh I LOVE "go the distance" from hercules! It's my favorite song from my favorite movie:)

Difficult question.

"I'll make a man out of you" is definitely my jam. "When She Loved Me" (Toy Story 2) has been close to me lately because of some issues I've been having with a close friend. And my German class watched Tarzan in German at the end of the school year--in which Phil Collins sings all of the songs in German--so that has been pretty close to my heart. (Zwei Welten, eine Familie! Still stuck in my head.)

1. I have a dream from Tangled

2. Strangers like Me from Tarzan

3. Any song from Winnie the Pooh!!

Plus, a lot of others too!!

-Pretty much every song from The Lion King
-I Wanna Be Like You - The Jungle Book
-The Sorcerer's Apprentice - Fantasia (not a song written by Disney, but I still like it a lot)
-Be Our Guest, Gaston - Beauty and the Beast
-Poor Unfortunate Souls - The Little Mermaid
-Yo Ho (A Pirate's Life for Me), specifically the version that plays in the ride queue.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter