What is Your Favorite Disney Restaurant?

We have a few that we do every trip, not just one lol. The ones we make sure to do each trip - Garden Grill dinner, Cape May Café breakfast, Akershus breakfast and Hoop Dee Doo Revue. These are the ones that are always on our list, no matter what, when planning our dining.

My favorites include Kona Café, Tusker House, Boma, The Wave, Whispering Canyon, Captain's Grille, Skipper Canteen, and Sci Fi Dine In.

For QS I like Contempo Café, Tangierine Café, and the Flower and Garden festival food kiosks.

So many favorites!
Here are some thoughts given the ages of your children:
Buffets: Boma in AKL is our favorite and encourages tasting of lots of different flavors. As an added bonus you can visit the animals before or after!
Sit Down: Grand Floridian Cafe and The Wave look fancy, but are very casual. The Coral Reef in Epcot is also a spectacle to behold. BOG is a visual treat.
Counter Service: Don't miss the Flame Tree BBQ in AK. Nice size portions and a nice diversion from burgers and fries.

Enjoy!

With the age of your children I think booking a couple of character meals would be the best way to use DDP.

I also agree that I have never eaten a bad meal anywhere on Disney property.

Thanks y'all! You are all so helpful! I think I have booked some good ones...just hoping I can snag a BOG dinner ressie!:)

Chefs de France, Raglan Road, Teppan Edo (the kids' favorite), and 'Ohana. Narcoossee's is probably the best atmosphere/food we've had at Disney but it is 2 credits and they eliminated the steak/lobster option so maybe not worth it now.

Wow there are so many we love, but there is only 1 we must do without fail every trip on our arrival night - 'Ohana dinner. Been going for years and never had a bad experience. We love it!

When our kids were close to that age they loved Crystal Palace and OHana breakfast, 1900 Park Fare was a dinner favorite. Chef Mickey's was great then, but that was 10 years ago and we were not impressed the last time we went, as a matter of fact, we will not go back it was that bad!

Quick service wise Columbia Harbor House is our choice in MK

For TS buffet we love Tusker House (AK) for breakfast. Narcoosee's is fantastic and for QS you can't beat Wolfgang Puck Express (DS).

We only have 1 more trip than you under our belts but we definitely have favorites! 'Ohana, The Boathouse, Via Napoli and The Wave (breakfast) are at the top of the list. We loved La Hacienda de San Angel at Epcot, also.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter