What is your favprite Disney resort?

• Disney's Beach Club

• Boardwalk

• Polynesian

• Contemporary

• Port Orleans Riverside/French Quarter

• Carribbean Beach

Results are only viewable after voting.
We've stayed at Carribbean Beach, Riverside & Polynesian. The Polynesian is our fave so far, but we'll be staying at the Beach Club this year so our decision might change after that.

I love the Dolphin. I'm going to move this to our resorts board for you.

Katholyn

This is our new favorite resort because of the personal feel of
POFQ. Everything is right there, real close by. Also the use of
the other pools in PO is a real plus too. Plus just the beauty of
these two sister resorts keeps me dreaming about when we can
go again!
We've also stayed at the CBR, which is really nice too.:earsgirl:

We love the BoardWalk Inn. It has a wonderful, relaxed atmosphere all while being an upscale, elegant resort. The theming is very cute, and it is wonderful to have a place like the BoardWalk to relax and be entertained. We love to rent surrey bikes and ride them around Crescent Lake. Also, the rooms are decorated very charmingly. Of course, being a very short walk from Epcot is fabulous (and there is a longer path you can take to Disney-MGM Studios).

Voted for Boardwalk out of the Resorts you listed but WL is my Favorite.

The only one out of the ones you listed that I've stayed at is CBR but it isn't by favorite so I didn't vote. Out of the resorts I have stayed at (All Star Sports, CSR, CBR) I'd definitely vote CSR as my favorite!

We're staying at POFQ in May so that may become a new favorite, who knows?

Out of these my favorite is the Contemporary because there is so much to do in there but boardwalk is also close to the top but my favorite resort is the GF.

I voted for the Polynesian - for me and my wife there is no place that feels more like Disney ! We can't wait to get back there in July

We love the Polynesian best!!! Maybe because it was the first resort at WDW we stayed at! It is a beautiful resort and the service is great! Beach Club though is a very close second!! :bounce:

I chose the Beach Club since that's the only place I've been to. Hoping to expand that soon :)

Out of the list given, Contemporary - it is a classic and the hotel I remember from going as a kid

thanks
jaysue

My FAVORITE is the Poly, but I'm staying in the Contemporary in May - Why?- Because I got such a good darn rate! $149.00/night can not be beat! (it was 159.00 but I got a postcard that dropped it to 149:teeth: ) My main concern is being on the monorail. I Love the Poly, Contemporary, and the GF. If I had to choose the Poly would be my favorite but they are all great because they are on the MONORAIL!! Enough said!!:hyper:

Contemporary!

The Contemporary is my favorite resort because of:

Rooms are large (in comparison with other resorts)
Convenience
Monorail
Shopping
Restaurants
Boats
Walkway to MK
Pools
Outer Rim
Atmosphere

I'm not at all surprised that the Polynesian is #1. What surprises me a little (I guess) is that the Contemporary isn't #2 on that list. Hmmm. Oh well.

I agree with Tiggersmom2. There's just nothing that compares to staying at a resort on the monorail circuit. I realize some of these aren't on your poll, but my top ten prefered resorts (in order) would have to be:

1.) Polynesian
2.) Contemporary
3.) Grand Floridian
4.) Wilderness Lodge
5.) Fort Wilderness
6.) Boardwalk
7.) Beach Club
8.) Yacht Club
9.) Caribbean Beach
10.) Port Orleans

:sunny:

I voted for the contemporary since iv'e stayed two times and loved it! But you should know I haven't stayed at any others inside disney! The Poly is next!

:bounce:

Beach club for sure. I love the relaxed and elegant atmosphere and its location as I love Epcot and MGM (I'm not a MK person). I love its location near to the boardwalk and being able to go back to the peace and quiet of the BC afterwards. Also you can't beat stormalong bay!! Although out of choice I would stay in the Beach Club Villas (a nice dedicated 2 bedroom villa.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter