What is your favorite Disney resort?

Discussion in 'Resort Community Threads & Photo-Video' started by 916chipndale, Mar 31, 2010.

1. disd55

disd55 Mouseketeer

Boardwalk Inn just makes it to our #1 spot, beating Beach Club by a shmidget.

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. Luke35whelan

Luke35whelan Earning My Ears

CR for sure. Ever since I rode through it on the monorail as a kid, I wanted to stay there. Did a 10 day trip and stayed there a couple of years ago.

4. bluejasmine

bluejasmine DIS Veteran

Our is Poly & GF we have been fortunate to have stayed at both & they were both just as great as we thought they would be!!

This trip we are doing 7 nights at CR ( only stayed here 1 night before)

ASMU/POR Dec 16-22, 2012 & BWI Sept 8-15, 2013

5. Scott MC

Scott MC DIS Veteran

We're in the exact same boat!

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

6. Kellitinkerbelli

Kellitinkerbelli please stand clear of the doors, por favor manteng

Wilderness Lodge

7. crepemyrtle

crepemyrtle Earning My Ears

Love Beach Club. Love it!

8. Surfinpiratee

Surfinpiratee DIS Veteran

*Sigh* I'd love to stay at Animal Kingdom Lodge. We can really only afford one of the Port Orleans or the Caribbean beach resort at the most. We'll either stay at one of those or Art of Animation this January

9. bluejasmine

bluejasmine DIS Veteran

The suites at AoA are almost as expensive as AKL with a discount, AKL & WL are the most affordable if the deluxes! Keep an eye out for a discount maybe you can stay Pop/AKL?

ASMU/POR Dec 16-22, 2012 & CR Sept 8-15, 2013

10. blackmamba10000

blackmamba10000 always counting down till the next trip!

I've only ever stayed at WL and the Poly. I've visited almost all the resorts at some point though and always say I'm going to stay at BC, AKL, or POR. I always ended up either back at WL or the Poly!

11. GrumpyBelle

GrumpyBelle DIS Veteran

Our favorite is AKV. We like animals and the feel of the resort.

12. kenny

kenny I just want it to look like nothing else in the wo

Really tough call. I think I have to say I don't have an absolute favorite. We have not stayed at all of them but that is on the bucket list.

Currently done cbr, pofq, poly, gf, wl, cr/BLT, bvc, SSR and okw. We have loved them all there are things that are unique or wonderful at each one.

That is the beauty of Disney. So many awesome places to stay / experiences to be had!!

13. disd55

disd55 Mouseketeer

What makes me lean towards BWI is not only do you have conveniency to Epcot and DHS sch as BC, but you have so many stores, arcades, restaurants and that amazing roller coaster pool slide! But it's all preference.

14. tiny angel

tiny angel Earning My Ears

My 2 favorite resorts are Disney's Wilderness Lodge and Disney's Saratoga Springs.

15. Sydney2977

Sydney2977 Mouseketeer

Of the ones we've stayed at, CSR is our fav- that's why we chose to stay there twice. We've stayed in Rachos and Cabanas, and it was a bit different each time, but very enjoyable.
    We were going to stay again, but thanks to a great discount, are trying AKL! I think that may be the new fav!
    We've visited some resorts to eat, but my goal this trip is to visit each resort we've never been to just to check them out. For our family's taste, and if money were no object, I think AKL, WL, and Poly would be our top picks.
    That's one thing I love about WDW resorts- there really is something for everyone's taste, touring style, needs, budget, etc.

16. mirage0306

mirage0306 DIS Veteran

Favorite is Polynesian. Very close second is Wilderness Lodge. Pretty close third is Animal Kingdom Lodge.

17. NativeFloridian

NativeFloridian Earning My Ears

Animal Kingdom Lodge!

18. bsjs0708

bsjs0708 DIS Veteran

Haven't stayed in all of them yet ;) but so far I have to say for different reasons its a tie between the cabins and POFQ

19. Finniganf

Finniganf Earning My Ears

Bay lake tower, so nice a d close to MK. Great pool, views, laundry in your suite. AwesomeM

20. luckypup

luckypup Mouseketeer

Yacht Club

21. DonaldDucksOnlyLove

DonaldDucksOnlyLove Earning My Ears

My Favorite Resort is Coronado Springs but All Star Music is a close second . I have also stayed at Caribbean Beach , Pop Century , and French Quarter .
    24 Days 1 Hour 26 Minutes and 25 Seconds until my trip to Coronado Springs !