What is your favorite Disney movie?

As a kid I loved Fantasia ! I honestly thought the sorcerer mickey part was a full length movie ! As a kid all I can remember was watching it and loving it. Even went on ebay and played 80 bucks for it , boy was I shocked and sad to find out it was a short per say !!
Favorite now tangled and toy story

So hard to choose! I can narrow down the list to Up!, Lilo and Stitch, and Lion King. Frozen, Cinderella, and Aladdin get honorable mentions.

Another vote for the Toy Story trilogy. I dressed our daughter up as and LGM when she was one to accompany her Buzz Lightyear brother. He's now 17 and I just bawled and bawled at Toy Story 3 because of his parallel with Andy.... sob...

What do I think is the All-time BEST disney film? Probably Mary Poppins.

Older Disney Animation: Sword in the Stone
Newer Disney Animation: Aladdin( the video game was/is awesome!)
Live Action: Do Marvel Movies count? Because, if so, Captain America!
Pixar/Disney: Wall-E
Disney CGI: Wreck-It-Ralphpixiedust:

Like many of you I have a list - Lion King, Tangled, POTC, Peter Pan and Wall-E oh and Beauty and the Beast...to be fair i could go on but i think those 6 are my all time favourites

I can't pick just one! I love Lilo and Stitch and Finding Nemo the most, I think. :scared:

I can narrow down to three- Pinnochio, Toy Story 3, and Up

Plus,

Favorite disney TV item of all times, and maybe my favorite thing Disney has ever done------ Mickey's Christmas Carol! Love Goofy as Jacob Marley!

There's so many to choose from!! I guess I gotta say Cinderella! That was the first Disney movie my parents bought for me that I can remember. I know I had others but that one I remember when they put it in my hands.

I can narrow down to three- Pinnochio, Toy Story 3, and Up

Plus,

Favorite disney TV item of all times, and maybe my favorite thing Disney has ever done------ Mickey's Christmas Carol! Love Goofy as Jacob Marley!

@dadofgoofy

I think Mickey's Christmas Carol was actually a theatrical release attached to some other film at the time in the early '80's.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter