• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What is your favorite dish at Les Chefs de France?

Remy appears Inside Les Chefs de France.
Monday-Saturday at 12:30, 1:40, 2:50 & 5:20pm HE does not appear on Sundays at all

OMG!! I'm glad I found this out! My reservations were for Sunday!! I am switching to a Monday in hopes that he'll be there! Thank you!!

Monday-Saturday at 12:30, 1:40, 2:50 & 5:20pm HE does not appear on Sundays at all

Oh that is great to know! Our ADR is for Monday, 10/3 at 1:30. We are so excited to see Remy, my youngest DD absolutely loves that movie and out of every character meal she could pick, this was the one she chose first (although she is getting a few more, of course). :lovestruc I'm glad to know I reserved for a day when he is there. Thanks! :goodvibes

I love Chefs! My new favorite there is the half chicken with potatoes. The chicken was so moist and flavorful and the tri-color roasted potatoes were to die for. I ate all of them because they were too good to leave any on the plate! :rotfl:

Oh that is great to know! Our ADR is for Monday, 10/3 at 1:30. We are so excited to see Remy, my youngest DD absolutely loves that movie and out of every character meal she could pick, this was the one she chose first (although she is getting a few more, of course). :lovestruc I'm glad to know I reserved for a day when he is there. Thanks! :goodvibes

Just be aware- If you are seated late, not in your seat,or in the bathroom when he comes around and you miss him, you MISS him.He does not backtrack.Once he goes through the dining room he is done till his next rounds.It is not a traditional character meal.Also he has been known to not appear at all, and with no notice due to techinical issues..My point is not to promise him to little ones to avoid any disappointment.We have been there and seated way past our adr time and missed him, and we were there when he took a "sick day" and missed him.Our luck has not been so great when it comes to Remy

The salmon here is very good. The short ribs are also good, but the side it comes with is very bland. The onion soup is fantastic.

The tenderloin and duck are my favorites.

The goat cheese salad, alsacian flatbread, pate platter and cheese selection are very nice too.

Profiteroles or creme brulee for dessert!

wow- I had no idea Remy was part of this restaurant! Our seating isnt until 8 p.m. so no chance of seeing him for us, but great to know for the future!

thanks so much for sharing what you know. No wonder I love disboards!!

:love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter