• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What is your favorite dish at Les Chefs de France?

NHTikiBeckie

DIS Veteran
I would love to hear what your favorites are here! We will be eating here soon and have never been! The macaroni and cheese sounds good...so does the beef tenderloin...

I eaten there 3 times the meal I enjoyed most consisted of;

Lobster bisque

Brasied Beef short ribs

Apple Crepes

The Mac and cheese has a touch of nutmeg in it. I love it but some people don't feel the same way.

I only eat there for lunch and usually get the prix fixe menu with French onion soup, the sandwich and dessert.

The onion soup is fantastic. On the apps side, I really like the escargot (i dip the bread in the garlic butter) and the flatbread with onions and bacon.

I love the onion soup and the quiche. We also usually lunch there and choose the prix fixe option. The creme brulee for dessert is also pretty darn good!

Quiche:dance3:, lobster bisque and the house chardonnay;)
The apple crepes and the chocolate cake were also enjoyable

Dh and I both had the filet and it was very good. We have also done the short ribs, very good.

My least favorite meal was the shrimp with rice dish. Our friend had the veg. dish and it looked good. She said it had alot of eggplant in it. I have also seen the flatbreads and they look wonderful as well.

For dessert we have had the sorbets and creme puffs.

For those of you who have ordered the escargot as an app and the short ribs as an entree, about how many of each do you get? Just curious as my DH and I are going to try to split a lunch there in December. (Of course, we will be splitting dessert there as well.)

The onion soup is really good, I also enjoyed the Duck 2 ways. A lot of people have said it's greasy but I think it's really good.

For those of you who have ordered the escargot as an app and the short ribs as an entree, about how many of each do you get? Just curious as my DH and I are going to try to split a lunch there in December. (Of course, we will be splitting dessert there as well.)

I believe there were six in the escargot and they were excellent!

I love the Macaroni and Cheese.It is Gruyere cheese and very very cream-like witha touch of nutmeg in it..it is divine:goodvibes

I'm going to be a first timer too, in January...thought this thread would help...but it looks like there are too many good choices! Guess it's not a bad problem to have. :)

We just ate there last week for dinner and we loved the food. We had duck, seafood something, beef tenderloin, and the three course set meal. Everyone at our table loved the food and it is a must do next trip. Oh, and the desserts (crepe) are fabulous!

The 1/2 roast chicken is really good. I also like the onion soup. The only thing that would make that place perfect is if the bread was just a little bit better.

We love the food there. Our favs are escargot, onion soup, short ribs and creme brulee. Oh and don't forget Remi!!

wow what a great thread to stumble upon- I literally just made dinner reservations today for next week!!
First time and sounds like we wont be disappointed.

Hoping DD (11) will enjoy - likely she will want ribs or steak, she seems to like the finer things in life!!

(who can blame her)

SOOOO EXCITED for this last minute trip:wizard:

Beef tenderloin "au poivre"...soooo good! And yes, the mac and cheese is so delicious, very, very decadent.

I also love the onion soup and the profiteroles dessert. That was a perfect dessert, and I wasn't expecting too much, so I was surprised. We had dinner a few years ago and prix fixe lunch last summer. Will go back some day for sure! It's definitely one of our favorites!

I love Chefs de France. It is a must do every trip. My favorite dish is the crepes dessert. It is sooooo good! I also always have the onion soup.

Does anyone know what time Remy makes his appearances?? We will be there for lunch and hope we will be there at the right time!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter