What is your favorite cutting device?

disneyfan551

Focusing on the FIGHT and not the FRIGHT! 🟠🙏
I'm a newbie, and just curious to see what the "pros" like to use to cut their paper & photos with...

Thanks! :D

I use the 12 inch fiskars paper trimmer, I love it, it works great!
Grover in Winnipeg
:D

You are always so kind to respond!

Do you think the 12" trimmer is better than the "regular" size trimmer? Whenever I do start to sb, I will be doing 12" pages, but who knows when I'll ever have the time to get started! My 8 m. old dd won't let me out of her sight!!:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

For photos you can't beat the CM Personal Trimmer and for larger pieces of photo mounting paper I use the 12" Cutting Piece for the Custom Cutting System.

Wow, what a great question. I wish I one quick on concise answer, but here goes. I love the CM Personal trimmer and us it on all my pictures. I also love my Carl 12" Paper Cutter and need it's size for my larger paper. As for cutting shapes the CM Cutting System is a must have. I have also recently found colluzzles and am really loving these too. In order I would say first buy the small personal trimmer, next the CM cutting system. You can do a great deal with these two sets and can add others later. Happy Scrappin'.

Lisa

I like the 12 inch paper trimmer as it will cut both sizes of paper-a must if your doing 12 x 12 pages!
Grover in Winnipeg:D :D

I love my 12" fiskars paper cutter. I've had it about 3 years and have replaced the blade once. I also use the coluzzles in assorted shapes and lilke those.
But the one thing I use THE ABSOLUTE MOST?? The CM corner rounder. I've found I like to cut the extra off a photo with the trimmer and then round the corners. Occassionally I'll go all out and do round pics or whatever but I really like the corner rounder!
I think I'd like the CM personal trimmer but the only times I've used them is at crops sponsored by my CMC and hers are a bit dull now. I end up ruining my pictures. I'd think she'd want them to be in better shape so that we'd want to buy one...

I have the 12 inch fiskar cutter and really am happy with it. I have to second the CM corner rounder. Use it all the time!
I also really like their oval cutter and a must for me is their square cutter! It is so versatal and just a neat tool!

I like the CM cutting system the best. I also use the 12" Friskers but I still like the CM 12" straight cutter the best. I even use it for cropping my photos. I also like using the different blades to get even mats around my photos. I have the personal trimmer and hate it. I don't think it cuts straight. It might be me but even if it is me I'd rather use something I can cut straight with.

Whatever cutting system you choose, opt for the 12" size as you can always cut smaller with a large cutter but you can't cut large with a small cutter.

Thanks for all of the responses! I guess I'm going to have to find out more about the CM stuff... ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter