What is your favorite cocktail.....mixed drink?

I am a vacation-y type drink lover -- favorite is frozen pina coladas or margaritas. I loved the drink of the day served aboard the Wonder at each days deck party -- always some frozen concoction. I'm not a big drinker but sex on the beach is good too. :drinking1

Laura said:
Yes...........I remember ordering pitchers of these things in some hotel on Waikiki beach! But also do try the Blue Hawaii!

I love a good Mojito. Sometimes if I'm in the mood, I make DH order a Vodka Martini with roquefort stuffed olives- just so I can hijack his olives :love:

I love mojitos, but if you are going to Hawaii, I suggest pina coladas, especially at Cheeseburger in Paradise! :banana:

I like Malibu rum (any coconut flavored rum will do, though) with orange or pineapple juice.

I don't normally drink much alcohol, but do like Tequilla sunrise (tequilla, grenadine & orange juice) on special occasions, had one at the Polynesian and it was wonderful ;)

Ok, my 21st birthday was this past Wednesday so I can "officially" contribute to such a thread :rotfl2:

My favorite is a Bushwacker. It's cold and you dont taste the alcohol (it's allllll alcohol though). They are my dad's favorite too-

I found this recipe online but I bet there is a more descriptive one:
Mostly Bailey's irish cream
Healthy splash Amaretto
Healthy splash Kahlua
Small splash Vodka
Small splash Grand Marnier
Sprinkling Nutmeg
Lots Ice

Manhattan Bourbon, dash of bitters and a cherry Straight up,please :wave2:

crown and coke ,, but prefer whiskey straight up,, on the rocks

saturday97 said:
I love mojitos, but if you are going to Hawaii, I suggest pina coladas, especially at Cheeseburger in Paradise! :banana:

Any drink at Cheeseburger in Paradise will set you up good! As I recall, they make a pretty potent and yummy drink.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter