What is your favorite Animal kingdom Ride?

Favorite Animal Kingdom Ride

• DINOSAUR

• Tricera Top Spin

• Primeval Whirl

• Expedition Everest

• Kali River Rapids

• Kilimanjaro Safaris

• Wildlife Express Train

Results are only viewable after voting.

Danny K

DIS Veteran
What is your favorite ride in animal kingdom (Not Show), and why? Mine is Kali River Rapids because, you get wet, and the queue is awesome to. The ride is just so fun.

My favorite is DINOSAUR because it is so crazy and scary! But the good kind of scary...Disney Scary! It is our favorite Disney ride to Quote....

Let's Go Get That Dino!!!!

We're Not Gonna Make It! We're Not Gonna Make It!!

Used to be Kilimanjaro Safaris but after I did the Wild Africa Trek tour (AWESOME) its a let down for me now I voted for the express train like to go to that area

Safari! very close between that and EE but being up close with giraffes is incredible :)

DINOSAUR
tumblr_lznqpllSQl1r3zat8.gif

It's the perfect Disney thrill ride imo.
I love that it's loud and throws you around a bit. It's an all around amazing experience

The gf says Dinosaur as it makes her jump and stuff but its EE for me i love the speed the twists and turns

Love, Love, Love EE. We have been known to go to AK just to ride EE so we can see how many times we can ride it in a row. DH and I made it to 11 times in a row while both our DDs got to 14 times. It was great with hardly any wait too :goodvibes.

Even with the ride in B Mode, Expedition Everest still has some awesome effects.

Plus, backwards, in the dark, straight up. Enough said.

EE, definitely. So awesome! Last time I was there, we rode it in the rain, and it was sooooo fast!

Expedition Everest is the one that I can (and have) gotten on repeatedly in a day. It has my favorite entrance cue of all the rides in all of the parks as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter