• Exploration Trail

• Jungle Trek

• Primeval Whirl

• TriceraTop

• Petting Zoo

Results are only viewable after voting.

Tigger113

DIS Veteran
Ok! I know this will be a hard decision...but we are now faced to make it!
What is your favorite AK Attraction??
I'll have to say Dinosaur!

Kali River Rapids!! Everytime we get on, we have great people with us and laugh and giggle and snort at the one who always gets wet the worst!

I absolutely love that ride!! :)

Of course, I will be checking out EE this fall, so this can change without further notice...

Gasp! What about Festival of the Lion King? That's my favorite thing at all of WDW!

Since that wasn't an option, I went with Everest! I love both of the trails, though, too!

i have to go with Dinosuar. it took a couple of trips to get my DW to try it but when we finally did she loved it!! it is now a famly must do at AK.

we have a great photo from our last trip with my family and my brothers on this ride.

Not really an attraction but... I absolutely loved Mickey's Jammin' in the Jungle parade! I'm really not much of a parade person, but this one is so unique and the music is fantastic. You will be dancing in the streets!

I'd have to say Kilimanjaro, with "It's tough to be a Bug" coming in second. I might be in the minority with "Bug", but I thought it was really neat. It managed to utilize all our senses... visual, smell, feel, etc...

Flights of Wonder but you didn't have it listed.

I love this show. Each time I have seen it, there has been a different person playing the tour guide, and I like how they change it just enough to make it their own, and give us something to laugh at. The birds are just amazing. But were animal nuts, so we like that kind of stuff

There is no contest. There are only two or three rides at AK that I like and there is nothing there that is better EE.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter