What is your favorit peace of camping equipment

Mine is my electric griddle. You can cook pancakes sliders or hot dogs or even stir fry on it! Heck I have even heated my old pop-up with it!

A/C hands down lol We went in May 1996 and man it was hot and sticky. We only had the popup then and no a/c. So us canucks roasted for the first few days until the humidity got bearable.

My favorite piece of camping equipment would be an extention cord. I have learnt may a moon ago to make sure we have at least two. LOL

But my real favorite thing is my big boy lounge chair. :love:

My chairs...not cheap, but very comfortable. Dont like them wedgie chairs!

06-coleman_portable_folding_deck_chair.jpg

Oh that's easy... decorations! Mickey Lampost, patio lights and a couple of yardstakes like DD10's butterfly and my mingo. It's all about the tacky doncha know... :wizard:

rvmingo.jpg

Oh that's easy... decorations! Mickey Lampost, patio lights and a couple of yardstakes like DD10's butterfly and my mingo. It's all about the tacky doncha know... :wizard:

rvmingo.jpg

I love your fiendmingo. Where did you find it?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter