What is your face non-main ticket attraction?

KatieCollette

Once upon a time...
*meant FAVE not face in the title * face palm*

We all know about how much everyone loves the big, popular attractions. Such as ToT, TSM, kilmanjaro safari, test track, etc.

I want to know what your favorite less popular rides/attractions are!!! Tell me what rides not to miss besides the obvious ones. Mine are....

MK- The monsters laugh floor comedy club and philarmagic
HS- the little mermaid
Epcot- pick a pearl (ok not really an attraction but love doing it!)
AK- haven't been here since I was a teen when they first opened so no idea!

MK - TTT (or Peoplemover as it seems to be called now) & Tom Sawyer's Island. And now, we love MMY! I don't call Mickey's Philharmagic a less popular or "non-main" attraction as it has Fast Pass.

HS - One Man's Dream and Animation Tour (JTA for the kids!)

AK - the walking trails, especially the one in Asia

Epcot - The Canada and France films. We also enjoy just stopping and watching Fountain of Nations.

MK..........Mickey's Philharmagic
AK..........It's Tough to be a Bug
DHS........Belle Stage Show
EPCOT.....Innoventions

MK - TTT (or Peoplemover as it seems to be called now) & Tom Sawyer's Island. And now, we love MMY! I don't call Mickey's Philharmagic a less popular or "non-main" attraction as it has Fast Pass.

Not lately. I also doubt it would be named in the casual Disney guest's "Top 10" list. But, whatev.

We have to do Mickey's Philharmagic early in each trip as it's one that makes us feel like we've arrived.
Discovered the Conservation Station at AK last time - which was great.
Little Mermaid at HS is a must for us too.
Watching the fountains in Epcot.

Outside the parks we had a blast doing mini-golf on our last trip.

IASW, HM, CoP

SSE, Figment, Maelstrom

BatB, TGMR, The Muppets

The animal walks, the bird show, ITTBAB. I just love to look around AK. It's the best and most beautifully themed park there is and just looking around is an attraction for me. :)

MK- Carousel of Progress and TTA
EP- Spaceship Earth
DHS- Great Movie Ride

MK - Mickey's Philharmagic, Astro Orbiter
Epcot - Storm Struck (in Innoventions), Club Cool
DHS - Animation Academy
AK - Maharajah Jungle Trek, Flights of Wonder

TTA
Philharmagic
Magic Carpets

Journey into the Imagination with Figment

One Man's Dream

Not rides per se, but I like 'em...

EPCOT - taking a Segway for a test drive in Innoventions and The Great Piggy Bank Adventure (Think that's the name)
AK - Devine

Tom sawyers island right after rope drop. You have the whole island to yourself and you can look for a paintbrush much easier! My 10 and 16 yo love it there!

MK-Carousel of Progress (and Philharmagic, but I've always seen that one as a popular attraction...)

HS-Muppets, Animation

EPCOT-I hate to call Figment a less-popular attraction...but it unfortunately is. And the Mexico boat ride.

AK-Camp Minnie-Mickey, Africa Character Greeting Trails (i only just discovered the Africa trails last time on my 14th trip...), and Flights of Wonder (I was kind of an idiot and thought they canceled it for a while because I couldnt find it! AK is not entirely my strong suit...)

I don't call Mickey's Philharmagic a less popular or "non-main" attraction as it has Fast Pass.

I don't think it's a main attraction, when most people think of Disney world attractions that wouldn't be the first attraction they think of, or even the second or the third.

MK Astro Orbiter I don't go on this one, but I love it because my DH and DS DO go on it, so I am given at least 1/2 of unfettered shopping. Yay me! :cheer2:

EPCOT Club Cool. Love chilling in the A/C while tasting all the different sodas.

HS Muppets. And Starring Rolls cupcakes. MMMM.

AK the train to the affection station.

EPCOT - Turtle talk with Crush. We find this show hilarious. I think alot of people do not even know it is there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter