What Is Your Experience with Hotelkingdom.com?

devotedchristian

DIS Veteran
I'm nervous about booking through them. I want to book a 3 bedroom villa at Cypress Pointe Grande Villas because they offer a great rate.

When I call the 877 number on their website, it goes to voicemail. This is the 4th time that's happened.

I just tried again, went to voicemail, I left a message. Granted 5 minutes later, a "Taylor"?? called me back and said "I just had a missed call" :confused:

I couldn't talk to him because I was on another call. This makes me nervous about booking through them.

If I am on vacation, and I go to check in at the front desk, and there is a problem and they have to call them (they are already a 3rd party) what happens if it goes to vm? :confused3

This would not be a good way to start our (badly needed) family vacation. I would be furious.

I don't know who else to book through.

Should I start looking for another resort?

We used to book those Grand Cypress villas all the time on hotelkingdom and never had a problem. I think we quit using them because they started having a 3 day minimum stay or something and it wasn't useful to us anymore.

Why don't you just book online instead of trying to call? We never had any problems with that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter