What is Your Dream Job?

Daisymae26

<font color=green>I am shopping and comparing befo
I'm sure we've already had a thread like this...but what is your dream job? It can be realistic or not. So go ahead and post your dream job! :)

Def something working at the park making a good bit of money. Some sort of executive. I'm planning on applying for the CP so I'll be on my way once I'm in college

I really want to work for Area 51, but a more realistic dream of mine is to become an English Teacher.

Disney Artist/ Imagineer:
I'd love to be the artist who works in the castle's art shop!!!!! :cloud9:
The artist can take orders and draw a specific character and personalize them for someone.....(My Dream Job) I love Disney, making people happy, and drawing....so yeah.... :teeth:

or to be more realistic......

maybe a speech therapist. :confused3 But, I'm not sure about that.

A dolphin trainer....in Hawaii (hey a girl can dream =p)

being more realistic....a journalist or forensic scientist

No. 1 Wide Reciever for the Detroit Lions.

DEFINATLEY an Actress! =]

ALSO, a Disney CM would be awesome, I'd like to be a face character like Snow White or something, or work at the Canadian Pavillion =]

Actress ; Singer in a band (who cares if I can't sing??!??) ; VJ on Much Music ; Graphic Artist ; A & R Person ; Pyschologist

Babyjustrun said:
Actress ; Singer in a band (who cares if I can't sing??!??) ; VJ on Much Music ; Graphic Artist ; A & R Person ; Pyschologist

Ohh man! A VJ on much would be SO awesome! I'd LOVE to do that!
I wanted to try out for the VJ search but I just never did ;p

New York Runway Model...that is my ultimate dream and goal.

More realistic, a broadcast journalist (it's what I'm gonna go to college for)

I'm not old enough to apply. But maybe someday. Amanda got in with just a video that she sent, and i don't think it was during a VJ search either.

Babyjustrun said:
I'm not old enough to apply. But maybe someday. Amanda got in with just a video that she sent, and i don't think it was during a VJ search either.

Bah! I know! She's so lucky! She was the best though! By far my fave VJ! (okay 2nd. Rick is my fave.) I miss Amanda. She was in a movie with David Boreanez though! I hope she becomes a well-known actress :smooth:

i hope so too!!
rick was my fave, then it was devon (i luff him, and he was in a simple plan video & he was in fantastic four for like ten seconds) and then it's amanda. matt and leah are cool too.

Babyjustrun said:
i hope so too!!
rick was my fave, then it was devon (i luff him, and he was in a simple plan video & he was in fantastic four for like ten seconds) and then it's amanda. matt and leah are cool too.

Yeah Devons pretty cool too! I saw him on day in T.O it was too cool.

i've never actually seen him within any distance of me... but that's alright.

Ok well I'm going to sound weird because it's not a high profile job..

Prosthetic Doctor

I have it all planned out, I know exactly what education I need and exactly what I need to do. It's a bit of work, but well worth it..

AllyGirlie said:
Ok well I'm going to sound weird because it's not a high profile job..

Prosthetic Doctor

I have it all planned out, I know exactly what education I need and exactly what I need to do. It's a bit of work, but well worth it..

That's really interesting! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter