What is your Disney shameful secret?

NJDiva said:
Ok so I came up with more....
I've never played miniature golf on Disney property
Never had a turkey leg
Never been to either water park
Never been on Splash Mountain or Dumbo
....man, I need to go down there more often if I'm gonna get this list down!:idea:

I've never done mini golf or the turkey leg either. 2011 we finally did typhoon and 2013 we did blizzard.

I think Dole Whip is something that grows on you after multiple purchases. But I prefer to make a float version of dole whip at home with pineapple juice and french vanilla ice cream.

I really love the dole whip floats at MK and have wanted to do something like it at home many times. This sounds like a great idea. Gonna have to try it soon!

As i said once before, I've got a little 'thing' for Belle lol
You know its bad when at the Match Your Mate show on DCL, the host asks the 'Hall pass' question (if you gave your significant other one night with any celebrity) and the only answer DW could come up with was a fictional animated character!
:)

My shameful secret.... I think most of the food in Disney is terrible! Before I went in the summer of 2012, I came on here to look for food ideas. Wrote a few down and really disliked most of them.
The pizza is the worst! It's like cardboard with sauce.

Never had a turkey leg
....man, I need to go down there more often if I'm gonna get this list down!:idea:

I've never done any of these either. I've had a turkey leg, but that was at Astroworld when I was a yout.

10903871245_2e98c19889_o.gif

Never had a turkey leg

Well, I have been on Splash and Dumbo, but only once and I can't even look at those turkey legs. Blech! LOL Have never had Dole whip, either. They have them at our local ice cream establishment...haven't had one there either! Never watched an entire Wishes...kiddo hates fireworks. :( Never saw illuminations or Fantasmic.

Never had a Dole Whip, although I want to try one!
I have a hidden Mickey engraved inside my wedding band.
I have to drink my coffee out of a Disney mug every day- or my day just starts off on the wrong foot!
I bought Laila perfume at the Norway pavillion in EPCOT and I wear it everyday to bring back memories of our trip.

Well, I have been on Splash and Dumbo, but only once and I can't even look at those turkey legs. Blech! LOL Have never had Dole whip, either. They have them at our local ice cream establishment...haven't had one there either! Never watched an entire Wishes...kiddo hates fireworks. :( Never saw illuminations or Fantasmic.

you have to go to Fantasmic now since they have added the glow ears as part of the show...you don't have to buy the glow ears but they look awesome when they sync to the show....and dole whips are great!! :cool1:

I've had a turkey leg, but that was at Astroworld when I was a yout.
Had my first turkey leg when the family and I went 2 weeks ago. (1st time I've had time for the DIS since I got back!). It was ok, but not worth the $10.50 they charged! Still never had a Dole Whip.

As for the princesses mentioned on 2 pages ago, I do consider Merida a princess, I can see why some would not as she is a much more independent and less vulnerable character than Cinderella etc. Mulan never was a princess, but a character. Pocahontas was an American Indian princess but probably fits into that same 'independent' classification as Merida. Both are ok, but not traditional in the eyes of Disney.

My DD and I refer to Marie as "Creepy Cat" whenever we see her in costume.
Saw Marie for the first time last week! She did look a little out of place as she's such an old and unfamiliar character for the little kids.

Had my first turkey leg when the family and I went 2 weeks ago. (1st time I've had time for the DIS since I got back!). It was ok, but not worth the $10.50 they charged! Still never had a Dole Whip.

As for the princesses mentioned on 2 pages ago, I do consider Merida a princess, I can see why some would not as she is a much more independent and less vulnerable character than Cinderella etc. Mulan never was a princess, but a character. Pocahontas was an American Indian princess but probably fits into that same 'independent' classification as Merida. Both are ok, but not traditional in the eyes of Disney.

Saw Marie for the first time last week! She did look a little out of place as she's such an old and unfamiliar character for the little kids.

I think the pork shank at Gaston's Tavern beats the turkey leg hands down!!!
Nancyprincess:

My shameful secret.... I think most of the food in Disney is terrible! Before I went in the summer of 2012, I came on here to look for food ideas. Wrote a few down and really disliked most of them. The pizza is the worst! It's like cardboard with sauce.

:rotfl2:

We routinely never do any rides in Epcot. In fact for a while there we didn't know they had gotten rid of many of the rides the kids use to like altho we did find Figment for the first time last May.

We walk around the world drinking or hang in the Rose 'n Crown :thumbsup2

We routinely never do any rides in Epcot. In fact for a while there we didn't know they had gotten rid of many of the rides the kids use to like altho we did find Figment for the first time last May.

We walk around the world drinking or hang in the Rose 'n Crown :thumbsup2

We were at Epcot this weekend and my DD17 "snacked" around the world (all those holiday snacks) and my DH "imbibed" around the world (all those holiday libations)...I had to make them go on Maelstrom and see American Adventure.
My DD finds the audio-animatronics a bit creepy (because of the uncanny valley issue).

My DD finds the audio-animatronics a bit creepy (because of the uncanny valley issue).

I had never heard this term before and had to look it up. I had no idea that this existed but can totally understand it! Thanks for the lesson of the day :thumbsup2

I always start my Disney Vacation at the Studios,
I once rode Aerosmith 27 times (in a row in 2008) but now it just gives me headaches.
On my first and second ride of Tower of Terror I think going "up" is more scary than the "down." :rotfl2:

Never rode dumbo.
Never had a dole whip.
Never went to a character meal.
Never saw Illuminations or Fantasmic.
Never seen a parade.

Now don't judge...my first trip was a bit shy of 2 full days. I'm now planning our second trip and I expect to knock off all of these since we'll have a complete 7 days.

Here's a bonus one...up until last week I had never seen Peter Pan!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter