What is your Disney shameful secret?

Well, he's squished while still under the guise of being human. It's when he gets up that we discover he's a toon! I think they did a fabulous job with that sequence.

That's the bit. It's not that it's badly done... just too well done. Scares the heck out of me!

i was fired by disney. i called off sick, then went to typhoon lagoon and got caught. :wizard::rotfl2::beach::dancer::sunny::figment::ccat:

So funny! I used to work at Dsneyland and they warned us about this in orientation... not to call in sick and then sign into the park. I guess this means they really do check!

I go on the People Mover to cool off, put my feet up and take a quick nap.

I'm not a fan of the School Bread from Norway. Turkey Legs make me shudder.

I don't like Stitch at all.

When I was a younger mother bringing my 10, 8, 4 year old kids we specifically arranged to avoid any rides/experience I thought the kids could do elsewhere - like Dumbo and Tea Cups. We didn't 'waste' $$ on treats - no mickey eared ice cream or popcorn. We avoided Epcot because the kids viewed it as 'educational'. :mic: We never could figure out where Figment was so 2 of my 3 kids never saw it. :confused3 My eldest 'found' it visiting with friends in her late 20's and told us how to enter.

Now as an adult couple we rarely go to the MK, visit AK even less, haven't been to TL/BB since 1998 and, when staying at BWV/BCV or Dolphin we do HS and the pool during the day and visit the WS in the evening, w/o visiting any part of the front of Epcot.

Don't understand the draw of Fantasmic - we tried 3 times - maybe because portions of it are so dark I have a hard time seeing it (night vision problems).

This is my first post on the dis.
I visit the dis multiple times per day.
I like reading dining reports while I eat dinner.
I have "planned" many many trips to the World but have only been there once....in the late 70s when I was 9.
I will probably never be able to afford to go again, but I am still obsessed with all things Disney and the World.

Even after multiple trips, I still get disoriented and lost inside Hollywood Studios.
And Dinosaur terrifies me. The sensation of being chased down by giant, prehistoric predators is not particularly magical for me!
I didn't care for the Dole Whip I finally tried last year. But I've eaten way more pretzels stuffed with cream cheese than I ought.

I would like to dynamite It's a Small World. I hate that place. I would rather see a GOOD ride built in it's place.

I've never been on the Tea Cups. Never ever.
I'm too chicken to go on Tower of Terror.

I've never seen the fireworks.

While I adore the Toy Story movies, I really don't get the hype over Toy Story Midway Mania... or Soarin', for that matter. They're nice enough, but they don't wow me at all.

:duck:

Epcot bores me

Caveat- haven't been since I child and that part of me might have grown up. Will always love dear figment the savior of epcot

This is my first post on the dis.
I visit the dis multiple times per day.
I like reading dining reports while I eat dinner.
I have "planned" many many trips to the World but have only been there once....in the late 70s when I was 9.
I will probably never be able to afford to go again, but I am still obsessed with all things Disney and the World.
Welcome to the Dis!! I hope that you will find a way to visit WDW again at some point. But I will warn you, it's only feeds the obsession :)

My guilty pleasure is when my DW it's discussing a trip to WDW AND how much it well cost my only reaction is its all do able I'll only need to work x amount of days overtime and we'll have it paid in no time.

• More than once I have booked a trip and convinced my husband later.....
  • I plan my entire vacation around where I want to eat
  • My DD and I refer to Marie as "Creepy Cat" whenever we see her in costume.
  • I bribe DD to go to the opening ceremony at MK because it's my favorite thing of all
  • I wasn't allowed to watch movies as a child so I never saw any Disney classics until I was an adult

This is my first post on the dis. I visit the dis multiple times per day. I like reading dining reports while I eat dinner. I have "planned" many many trips to the World but have only been there once....in the late 70s when I was 9. I will probably never be able to afford to go again, but I am still obsessed with all things Disney and the World.

Welcome! I, too, hope that someday you'll have a chance to go back, but in the meantime I am glad that the dis can bring a little of the magic to you.

I hate Turkey legs I think there really ham. I hate the electric light parade. I once used the ladies bathroom by mistake man was I embarrassed had to run out of there.

Even after multiple trips, I still get disoriented and lost inside Hollywood Studios.
And Dinosaur terrifies me. The sensation of being chased down by giant, prehistoric predators is not particularly magical for me!
I didn't care for the Dole Whip I finally tried last year. But I've eaten way more pretzels stuffed with cream cheese than I ought.

I think Dole Whip is something that grows on you after multiple purchases. But I prefer to make a float version of dole whip at home with pineapple juice and french vanilla ice cream.

Mine is that I am stalking Donald Duck. My goal is to get my picture with him in every costume he wears. Got him in Mexico on this past trip. I often wonder if he has caught on yet.....

maux:donald:

I'm doing the same with Mickey:rotfl:

Ok so I came up with more....
I've never played miniature golf on Disney property
Never had a turkey leg
Never been to either water park
Never been on Splash Mountain or Dumbo
....man, I need to go down there more often if I'm gonna get this list down!:idea:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter