What is your Disney shameful secret?

mixologist said:
Have wondered if my husband could sneak my ashes into the castle moat when I die. Not planning on dying but in case I do.....although he would probably dump me into Its a Small World just for payback.

Lol!!!

This was actually done at DL Haunted Mansion years back as I can recall. The people who were spreading the ash of a loved one was caught via security cameras and the ride was closed until a hazmat team vacuumed up the ride.

Great idea though.

you're kidding me right??!?

That's so wrong. :crazy2:

1. I haven't been in 8 years! It's not really a secret, just really sad. :(

2. Never had a Dole Whip, Tonga Toast or a Churro, but plan on changing that this month on our trip!

3. I do not want to see the Nemo play. From the music I've heard I don't think I'd enjoy it at all, but I love the movie.

4. I am going to cry like a baby when we first walk into MK and see the Castle and when we go to Be Our Guest for lunch. And I'm 25.... (my family keeps making fun of me :sad:)

5. I have the MK map in the middle of my framed dream board hanging above my bed!

6. I'm really excited to go back to Epcot and explore it as an adult, I really hope that I will be able to appreciate it and take in a lot more this trip.

7. I've had my clothes picked out over 2 months before departure this trip.

8. I have over 47.9 hours of Disney music in my iTunes library....:blush:

9. I'd probably die if I ever got to meet Jack Skellington. He's my all time favorite character but I'm really worried I wont ever get the chance to meet him in person. :(

10. I have planned trips on the Disney website just to see how much it would be.

11. I watch and read a lot of trip reports dreaming of the day I get to go back.

Who knows if it is true or not...makes the ride more exciting I think.

Here is a link:

http://abcnews.go.com/US/t/story?id=3876673&page=1

Thanks for the link. I couldn't read the 2nd page so i deleted the /t from the url so i can get the actual page (for all the other readers)

I think it would be a bad idea for anyone to do that because they will just be vacuumed and thrown in the garbage, not exactly what the loved one was hoping for :scratchin

I have a few.
1. I've never had a Dole Whip...we were just there in June and I thought I would get one but when we went past Aloha Isle I just said "eh" and kept going. Maybe one of these days!! :confused3

2. I swear I fantasize more about Disney than anything else. And day dream. And make actual wishes on stars. It consumes my every spare minute. :rotfl2:

3. I still love meeting the characters. I would absolutely wait in line all by myself for it!

4. When we are there on vacation I would love to ditch my family for one day and just walk around Epcot by myself and enjoy it all. That always seems to be the park they want to rush through.

5. I actually love the moments when one of the family (myself included) absolutely loses it on vacation. :rotfl: It may be rough at the time but it ALWAYS makes for great story telling later on. We have many stories that start with, "remember when Mom/Dad/Grandma/Poppy/Cousin Erin tripped and fell/cried/barfed/fell in the toilet/sideswiped the stroller??"

Yes, someone actually did fall in the toilet. HEHE.:joker:

1. I haven't been in 8 years! It's not really a secret, just really sad. :(

2. Never had a Dole Whip, Tonga Toast or a Churro, but plan on changing that this month on our trip!

3. I do not want to see the Nemo play. From the music I've heard I don't think I'd enjoy it at all, but I love the movie.

4. I am going to cry like a baby when we first walk into MK and see the Castle and when we go to Be Our Guest for lunch. And I'm 25.... (my family keeps making fun of me :sad:)

5. I have the MK map in the middle of my framed dream board hanging above my bed!

6. I'm really excited to go back to Epcot and explore it as an adult, I really hope that I will be able to appreciate it and take in a lot more this trip.

7. I've had my clothes picked out over 2 months before departure this trip.

8. I have over 47.9 hours of Disney music in my iTunes library....:blush:

9. I'd probably die if I ever got to meet Jack Skellington. He's my all time favorite character but I'm really worried I wont ever get the chance to meet him in person. :(

10. I have planned trips on the Disney website just to see how much it would be.

11. I watch and read a lot of trip reports dreaming of the day I get to go back.

don't feel bad. i went when i was 25 and it was my first trip since i was 13. i had to fight the urge to cry several times. i was such a dork because i was so excited. i bought disney t-shirts for the trip, spent hours each week planning it, and even had touring on index cards. i booked my next trip a few weeks ago and since i have not been in three years i am dying to go, like listening to disney music on pandora and thinking about what to pack already! the worst part.... im going to las vegas in october to see jimmy buffett. a dream trip but i am so anxious get to disney in november it feels like planning that is a chore.

i actually really enjoyed the nemo show. i loved the puppets, reminded me of the lion king i saw on broadway.

my current shameful secret is we have decided we hate DTD, which is supposed to be for adults. its just a lot of walking and there are long waits no matter where we book dinner, and tons of screaming kids in the shops. we won't be going this time and won't miss it.

1. I listen to the Parkmusic every single day.
2. Although I regularly visit WDW since 1990, I've never been on Astro Orbiter because I'm afraid of the height.
3. I have more than 300 GB of park related music, videos. pictures and other stuff on my computer.
4. I have no friends who share my Disneyaddiction. :sad1:
5. I love It's a small world.

my secret this week is that I secretly want to ditch my bff and spend my entire October vacation alone in Epcot and do all the culinary and mixology seminars....is that wrong? it's not that I don't want to hang, it's that F&W can get a little pricey and the bff can't really afford to do it all and I only get few days to see and do the festival...:(

my secret this week is that I secretly want to ditch my bff and spend my entire October vacation alone in Epcot and do all the culinary and mixology seminars....is that wrong? it's not that I don't want to hang, it's that F&W can get a little pricey and the bff can't really afford to do it all and I only get few days to see and do the festival...:(

Way to be honest, next year, why don't you just plan on going solo, that way no feelings get hurt...its a win win :)

Way to be honest, next year, why don't you just plan on going solo, that way no feelings get hurt...its a win win :)

normally I do go solo, but this time my trip is shorter so less time to do all the events I want to do...I know that sounds completely selfish. I know I'm not gonna ditch the bff, and they will never know how I feel about it, and I know we'll have a great time no matter what we see or do. besides, that's more money that I shouldn't spend!

normally I do go solo, but this time my trip is shorter so less time to do all the events I want to do...I know that sounds completely selfish. I know I'm not gonna ditch the bff, and they will never know how I feel about it, and I know we'll have a great time no matter what we see or do. besides, that's more money that I shouldn't spend!

Don't worry, I love my DH, but not at Disney. It's like taking a whiny 5-year old! He loves WDW, but actually going through the park he constantly seems tired, cranky and hot, but then raves about what a great time he had later! Makes me miss my days as a cp when I did the parks solo all the time.

1. I listen to the Parkmusic every single day.
2. Although I regularly visit WDW since 1990, I've never been on Astro Orbiter because I'm afraid of the height.
3. I have more than 300 GB of park related music, videos. pictures and other stuff on my computer.
4. I have no friends who share my Disneyaddiction. :sad1:
5. I love It's a small world.

You would fit in with my family! I listen to 4 parks double disc when I'm down. And on a recent weekend trip to Lake Erie my DH asked me to play it during the drive.
We also don't ride astro and call it "astro puke-iter" ever since we took our DD on it. Both of us were green after but she of course loved it.
My DD LOVES small world and would defend it to death. I have learned to block out the song and focus on the scenery. That helped when we rode it at least 10 times during our last trip.

Just remember, we consider it "keeping up with changes" when constantly reading disney news. We are always planning a trip even if one isn't happening for a few years.

I love reading all of these! I love that we all have our weird little likes and dislikes :)

mine:

1. I do not like 3D movies! My brain gets freaked out and thinks everything that is "flying" at me is real, so I usually shut my eyes during those parts or sometimes take my glasses off altogether if I am forced to go to one with my group.

2. On a similar note, the old Alien Encounter (I think that's what it was called, now it is Stitch) is one of the scariest things I have ever experienced! I had no idea what was going to happen and it was terrifying. (which clearly was the point, but I didn't enjoy it at all)

You would fit in with my family! I listen to 4 parks double disc when I'm down. And on a recent weekend trip to Lake Erie my DH asked me to play it during the drive.

Four Parks - One World? I love that album. I bought it in 2010 during my last trip.

Just remember, we consider it "keeping up with changes" when constantly reading disney news. We are always planning a trip even if one isn't happening for a few years.

That is a really good point. :)

Four Parks - One World? I love that album. I bought it in 2010 during my last trip.

I bought that in 2010 too! Listening to it almost daily!

Sept 2013 Poly, 2012 Disney Fantasy, BC CL, GF CL, POR, 2011 Poly CL, CR, Poly CL, AKL, 2010 Poly CL, ASMu 2009, SSR 2008, Pop 2006, POR , Asmo 2005, Asmo 2003, offsite 2000, 1999,1989, Poly 1980, offsite 1979

This one is so bad - but I'm really not a big fan of at of the classic Disney characters - even Mickey :(
My fandom is mostly with the Disney princesses and the way Disney has a general way of storytelling and bringing things to LIFE :)
Hope that doesn't make me a bad person lol

My secret is.... I almost never like a Disney movie the first time around.... but if I rewatch it, I love it! I don't even understand that logic!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter