What is your Disney shameful secret?

I buy a new stuffed animal every trip AND sleep with it the whole time we're there! :thumbsup2

I once verbally flipped out on someone for taking flash pictures on potc...seriously no flash means NO FLASH. Ugh!

I never directly confront, but if it starts annoying me enough (we are talking constant flashes) I will say out LOUD "REALLY? What part of NO FLASH PHOTOGRAPHY do people not understand??? DO people think they are better than the rest of us??"

One time I got back
Mind your own business Bit--"

To which I said "I believe it is everyone's business when someone is ruining it for the rest of us"

Then another person said "Both of you shut up the argument is ruining it for me"

I agreed with that point and refused to make any further comments. If I had know who it was I would have apologized to them later.

The original offender (or someone else) did it again and another person behind me said "Knock it off"

It is a difficult spot because if nobody ever says anything, they keep doing it, but calling them out for it can ruin the experience for others as well.
Why can't people just obey the rules?

I don't like Dole Whips
I am seriously bummed that SpectroMagic isn't in MK
I am 7mo pregnant and trying to get us to WDW as soon as baby can travel!

My favorite ride is the Tomorrowland Transit Authority...no shame.

Did you know they don't run the TTA in Disneyland anymore!!! :sad: I heard it was because young males were jumping from car to car as they pass each other in the tunnels. :sad2:

I never directly confront, but if it starts annoying me enough (we are talking constant flashes) I will say out LOUD "REALLY? What part of NO FLASH PHOTOGRAPHY do people not understand??? DO people think they are better than the rest of us??"

One time I got back
Mind your own business Bit--"

To which I said "I believe it is everyone's business when someone is ruining it for the rest of us"

Then another person said "Both of you shut up the argument is ruining it for me"

I agreed with that point and refused to make any further comments. If I had know who it was I would have apologized to them later.

The original offender (or someone else) did it again and another person behind me said "Knock it off"

It is a difficult spot because if nobody ever says anything, they keep doing it, but calling them out for it can ruin the experience for others as well.
Why can't people just obey the rules?

:eek: My cousin has taken flash pictures and it embarrasses the heck out of me! I refuse to sit next to him a shows if he is going to continually click, click, click even without the flash! I need to figure out if there is a mute on his camera before I go with him again. :goodvibes

I LOVE this thread!

- I would never pay to stay at the Grand Floridian, Polynesian or the Contemporary. I think the lobby of the GF is beautiful, but the rooms are overdone; the Polynesian is dark and has a funny smell (although the CMs there are nice - I was working WDW Marathon weekend in 2011 and ended up napping in their lobby for a good hour and they didn't disturb me!); and the Contemporary feels like it has no character. I did love the Coronado, though - I felt like I was in paradise!

- I am not a fan of DCA. I've been once and maybe will go again if they add more e-ticket rides. It doesn't feel very Disney to me. It feels too meta. (I'm in a theme park, about California, in California, surrounded by (mostly) Californians...)

- I prefer MK over DL, with the exception of New Orleans Square.

- I've yet to have a Dole Whip.

- I love Epcot but get nervous about the restaurants and never end up eating dinner there.

- I plan my outfits weeks ahead of time, and have even bought specific shirts or shoes just for a day trip to DL.

Have wondered if my husband could sneak my ashes into the castle moat when I die. Not planning on dying but in case I do.....although he would probably dump me into Its a Small World just for payback.

Have wondered if my husband could sneak my ashes into the castle moat when I die. Not planning on dying but in case I do.....although he would probably dump me into Its a Small World just for payback.

Do you have ANY idea what you have just done??!! :joker: Disney-freaks around the globe just read that and their eyes widened, their fingers lifted from the keyboard and a huge lightbulb literally glowed over their heads...:scratchin

(I'm thinking a nighttime drop would be easiest...just sayin' ) :smokin:

I am not all that crazy about Mickey Mouse. ...

I've never really been fond of Mickey. Consequently, I have a hard time buying any products with the mouse ears icon on it…though I'm getting "better" about that. However, when I was a kid, I always liked Donald best.

However, now I love Disney Villains! Scar, Ursula, Jafar, Captain Hook, Captain Barbossa, Hades, and a few others number among my favorite Disney characters (though there are some I could not care less about).

I have talked with DVC members who have done this with loved ones' to become the 1,000th Happy Haunts in HM.

I have talked with DVC members who have done this with loved ones' to become the 1,000th Happy Haunts in HM.

Im pretty sure this is done more often then you might think. Im curious if Disney has a policy on this, maybe even assign a special place in the resort for this.

Y'all have inspired me! I've avoided buying a pillow pet because [yes, I'll admit it] I'm afraid of what other people would say if they realized it was for me. But now I will step proudly forward with my pillow pet [which one to buy? so many choices!!] and declare myself a Disney Pillow Pet Owner! Well, I'll be a DPP Owner as of August 3rd. ::yes::

Do it! I have Eeyore and Love him! I almost bought Tigger on my last trip but thought my husband might not like it. Hehe lucky for him, since he was at home. I say go and check them out for yourself. They have different fabrics and so they feel a little different.

I have some new ones....

I rode Space Mountain for the first time in June and I HATED it! (And I don't hate many things)

My mom told Tigger and Winnie that I was 30 and I kinda had a tantrum... But Winnie covered my mom's mouth and Tigger covered his ears. It made for good pics haha

My mother threw a 2 year old tantrum at the end of a long hot day at MK and I felt for ever parent of a 2 year old child at WDW. It was a good glimpse of what it would be like to have a child at WDW

When I rode ToT I hid my face and ended up bruising my mom's arm (from holding on so tight) and shook uncontrollably after the ride stopped. The. I couldn't wait to ride it again! Haha

I am a teacher and when I do my back to school bulletin board I only do Disney themes

That's all I've got for now, but more will come later!

When I haven't seen a friend almost of my friends at work for awhile. The first thing they ask me is when are we going back to Disney World. Usually we have at least one and probably two trips planned.

1. When I went to Disney as a kid (age 11), I went to American Adventure three times and cried every time.

2. I'm looking forward to 'visiting' the resorts almost as much as I am the parks! I'm resort-obsessed.

Leave a legacy urns. Now you can visit Mickey and deceased grandma at the same time! I would so do this.

I cant wait to move to Florida so we can get annual passes and go to Disney all the time!!:):cool1::banana:

I'm thinking of doing real estate there for the reason to be closer to DISNEY and to give me an excuse to go to FLORIDA haha

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

This was actually done at DL Haunted Mansion years back as I can recall. The people who were spreading the ash of a loved one was caught via security cameras and the ride was closed until a hazmat team vacuumed up the ride.

Great idea though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter