What is your Disney shameful secret?

Not really a shameful secret but....I bought a pillow pet last week, Pluto, and he's adorable and soft and fluffy and makes me smile....And I'm 29 years old. It was practically the only souvenir I bought and the only one I wanted! I seriously love him, I even find myself rubbing/petting him while watching tv. I'm also trying to get out of my disney funk, it's horrible

My pillow pet is Tigger. He travels with me on both car trips and flights. (I'm 52) He gets a great reaction from people wherever I go, although people do sometimes look around for a child. :rotfl:

My pillow pet is Tigger. He travels with me on both car trips and flights. (I'm 52) He gets a great reaction from people wherever I go, although people do sometimes look around for a child. :rotfl:

Y'all have inspired me! I've avoided buying a pillow pet because [yes, I'll admit it] I'm afraid of what other people would say if they realized it was for me. But now I will step proudly forward with my pillow pet [which one to buy? so many choices!!] and declare myself a Disney Pillow Pet Owner! Well, I'll be a DPP Owner as of August 3rd. ::yes::

I've only been on Space Mountain once ... and it was in Disneyland Hong Kong ... and when we reached the top of that first hill, having left the tunnel, I got so scared at just seeing "star" lights all around me and no actual infrastructure, that I close my eyes, held on tight and prayed for the ride to end. ;)

Another shameful secret: I'm convinced Space Mountain at WDW is out to kill me. I never had a problem with roller coasters until I went on SM. And I love the one at Disneyland! But Florida? Yeah. Dh thinks I'm being over dramatic. *He* has no problems. But I keep my distance away from that Mountain in Orlando.

Another shameful secret: I'm convinced Space Mountain at WDW is out to kill me. I never had a problem with roller coasters until I went on SM. And I love the one at Disneyland! But Florida? Yeah. Dh thinks I'm being over dramatic. *He* has no problems. But I keep my distance away from that Mountain in Orlando.

Oh u r not crazy. I can ride the one at DL but wdw yikes!!!

Are they that different?
I don't know what it is. Maybe its the positioning. At WDW I feel like I'm shoved on an uncomfortable chair in an uncomfortable position. I always feel like I'm about to fall out.

Ashamed to admit it, but I got so excited when I saw Winnie the Pooh come out that I totally lost my Southern/human manners & jumped line. I got quite a "talking to" from the handler.

Sent by Mary-Ellen

Sometimes...when the shows on TV aren't good and the right mood hits, I pull up the youtube video of the Pirates Yo Ho song and sing along...out loud...in front of my husband. But...I don't tell him I also have a tab with the lyrics. :thumbsup2 I'm perfectly fine with him thinking I know all the words. :goodvibes

I think about Disney....a lot. Sometimes I wonder if there's something wrong with me. :rolleyes2 I wear a Mickey Mouse watch almost every day and find myself fantasizing about going. And after I DO come home from a trip, I keep watching the wait time apps...for about six months. :coffee: :flower3:

We began pre-planning a huge fall WDW family trip including step-daughter,her husband, and the 3 grandsons.

When she called with the news a 4th baby was due in December...my very first thought was, "oh,NO...What about the DISNEY trip!?" :scared:

Yeah, I'm a little embarrassed about that one. ::yes::

I don't know what it is. Maybe its the positioning. At WDW I feel like I'm shoved on an uncomfortable chair in an uncomfortable position. I always feel like I'm about to fall out.

I'm guessing it's because Space Mountain at WDW is single seating, while pretty much every other Space Mountain variation has double seating. Must have an effect on the feel of the ride. :confused3

Ok some of this is a secret and some not so much.

1. Disney is #2 speed dial on my phone.
2. My husband proposed at Disney. He put my ring in Cinderella's glass slipper and asked my to be his princess for life.
3. We told everyone that we were going on a cruise for our honeymoon but instead we went to Disney.
4. I volunteer to take all my god children and nieces to Disney just for the excuse to go back.
5. I get goose bumps when I ride the monorail.
6. I wish that I could work at Disney.
7. After Hurricane Katrina we were out of power and work for awhile. So we went to Disney for a few day to get away and cheer up.

More to come as I think of them :-)

Yes! Most people find it terribly boring...i like being able to relax...its slow and calm. And its how i got my evergrowing collection of 'lights on space mountain' pics. Seriously i would ride it at least 4x per trip...its a problem.

I've always wanted to buy a stuffed animal/character there...
I would stay on Haunted Mansion the whole day if they'd let me...
I hate the parades.....
I don't like the fireworks....
Not a fan of AK...
Haven't met Cinderella yet!!!

I once verbally flipped out on someone for taking flash pictures on potc...seriously no flash means NO FLASH. Ugh!
Ive never had a dole whip
I am terrified of HM (im 18years old)
Ive never had a vacation somewhere that was not Disney
Illuminations makes me cry
I get excited to ride the monorail

I don't like the Nemo show and I cry at the beginning and end of Fantasmic.....and Wishes! There, I've said it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter