What is your Disney shameful secret?

When I pack, I over pack and we are usually stuffed to the gills in our suitcases despite trying to leave room for the too many souvenirs we buy!

I bring nice clothes for the most part, nice shorts and a few nice shirts for when we go to TS for dinner. But....my shameful secret is, I pack our oldest, ugliest, most worn out underwear and I bring tshirts that may have a small hole or stain on it. This way, if we need to make room in the suitcase, I can throw out a few t shirts or some underwear if I have to so I have room for new stuff! :rotfl:

When I pack, I over pack and we are usually stuffed to the gills in our suitcases despite trying to leave room for the too many souvenirs we buy!

I bring nice clothes for the most part, nice shorts and a few nice shirts for when we go to TS for dinner. But....my shameful secret is, I pack our oldest, ugliest, most worn out underwear and I bring tshirts that may have a small hole or stain on it. This way, if we need to make room in the suitcase, I can throw out a few t shirts or some underwear if I have to so I have room for new stuff! :rotfl:

That made me LOL for real! :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

I'm a complete Disney fanatic, but there are a lot of things I don't like! Who likes everything to be perfect anyway??

I hate all Disney parades....but again, love the fact that so many people to like them so I get to ride the rides with less crowds!

I don't like the Festival of the Lion King

I absolutely love Fantasmic and if I could see it every night. I would! lol

I've never been in the Presidents Hall

I've never stayed on site (which a lot of people here on the board seem to do)

I HATE It's A Small World with a passion!!!

I buried Jimmy Hoffa next to the main entrance sign were Rt536 enters WDW. If you don't believe me just take a look at where I'm from.

I am on the DIS at some point most days ( even if its just 5 min)

I am constantly plotting when I can go back

DH and I spend $$ on alcohol than food ( not too hard since 1 drink can cost more than a meal :scared1:)

I cry when it's time to go back to the "real world"

I can't stand Yehaa Bob Jackson who performs in the lounge at Port Orleans Riverside. While the piano playing is good I think he screeches and makes an awful noise. So many people like him and recomended catching his show to me but Hubby and I just can't understand why. :confused3

This is fun popcorn::

It's been a while since I've been to a Disney park, so for the moment my "shameful" Disney secrets are...

1) Tigger annoys the bejesus outta me. :headache:
2) I've never seen Dumbo, but the song, "Baby Mine" makes me cry every time I hear it. :sad:
3) I've also never seen: Bambi, Lilo & Stitch, 101 Dalmatians, Mulan, Tarzan, Hunchback of Notre Dame, whatever movie it is with princess Tiana.
4) I've spent a RIDICULOUS amount of time planning for and obsessing (in a good way!) about our upcoming trip. :wizard:
5) I have no interest in seeing AK, HS, or Fantasmic.

Mine is not really a shameful secret but more that others make me feel that my love for Disney is a shameful secret. I've stopped telling family, friends, and coworkers when I've planned a Disney trip. And on our last trip in January DH and I purchased a DVC and the only ones who know are my fellow disers! I just had to share with someone! :banana:

I relate! We are not DVC owners but I don't talk much about Disney outside my house... nobody seems to "get it" - even those people I know who claim to love Disney. Ummm, not on my level, you don't. Not if you don't know what a Dole Whip is or have no clue about half the restaurants! :rotfl:

I have yet to watch a Disney movie where I didn't tear up at some point. I can't watch Toy Story 3.. I sob like a baby at the beginning AND the end! I cry when Sully comes in at the end of MI and Boo says "Kitty!" And the three times I've seen the ads for Chimpanzee, yep, you guessed it! :sad:

My turn!
- I *CRY* when I get to the airport and see the first Magical Express people waiting for me. No, not a little tear,but a cry that makes people ask "oh, honey, is everything ok?"
- I prefer solo trips (no one else I know can handle being AT the park open to close for each and every day of the trip). I got on Carousel of Progress last trip because I hadn't done it before, I was angry that I was "wasting" time in it.
- I haven't see most Disney movies
- I have Mickey in EVERY.SINGLE.ROOM. of my house. And on my car. And my KitchenAid mixer. I getting embarrassed to let people come over.
- I think HS is a waste of time except for ToT and Rockin Roller coaster.

the turkey legs gross me out... so I've never had one... and speaking of being grossed out.... I think the tie-dye cheesecake at Pop Century looks icky... so none for me! :rotfl2:

It's amazing! Staying at CBR this time, but making a journey over to Pop to get my hands on some!

Ooh, this is fun!

1. I think Duffy the Disney Bear is the stupidest character ever and rush past whenever we see him at a Disney resort to avoid being drawn in.

2. I hate Soarin'. I've ridden it both at WDW and DLR mulyiple times, and I just hate it. I'm mildly afraid of heights, and whenever the gondola swoops forward I feel like I'm going to lose my lunch. I love Everest, Rock N' Roller Coaster, hell, all the other coasters and rides with drops, including Tower of Terror. The fact that my feet are hanging out over nothing and the seat doesn't seem to be quite big enough to support my legs to the knees just makes me uncomfortable. I ride it every time I go though, because my family loves it and I hope each time I'll get over it, but I don't.

Not sure how shameful this is. Years ago I set up my camcorder on the resort monorail and videotaped 3 full round trips. Just so I could have the videotape at home to watch and make me think I was on the monorail, resort hopping.

It's a cool video, but somehow it doesn't replace the real thing? :confused3

Not sure how shameful this is. Years ago I set up my camcorder on the resort monorail and videotaped 3 full round trips. Just so I could have the videotape at home to watch and make me think I was on the monorail, resort hopping.

It's a cool video, but somehow it doesn't replace the real thing? :confused3

Not shameful.... I'd love to see it! Gotta keep the magic alive between trips, right? :)

My disney dirtiest little secret is that I put subsonic radio to listen to the wonderfull park music and rides when I get out of work and also on the weekends at home. Also can't stop telling people how much I like Disney, they always ask why I keep going back! jajaja they just don't get it, it's magical! by the way, DH slept thru american adventure theater, had to wake him up at the end while my brother was almost crying excited about the performance! :laundy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter