What is your Disney shameful secret?

I've never ridden RnRC because as much as I love a lot of roller coasters and "scary" rides (who decided Dinosaur was scary, anyway?), I've always been too chicken to do any rides that go upside-down. I've decided that whenever the next time I go to WDW is, I'm going to ride RnRC as my first upside-down ride.

I was the same way for a very long time, then I did one and have not looked back. RnRC is a really good one to start with, one of my all time favorites.

-Hellstrom

A lot of what people have listed is just personal preference nothing to be ashamed of, but here are some of mine that I try to hide so I guessI must be ashamed of them:
1. I spend on 90 percent of planning time making, changing, obsessing over ADR's and what I'm going to order.
2. I've been going to WDW since it opened but never done any fast rides or roller coaster type rides, tower of terror scary types.
3. I am very afraid of the tigers at AK.
4. I don't care anything about the characters, Disney
logos, etc.

Getting ready for my first solo trip so I feel safe in saying:
1)I pretend to hate IASW but secretly my inner little girl comes out and i LOVE it.
2) I get tear up whenever I see illuminations and wishes
3) I get MAD if my family doesn't want to see fantasmic
4) I want to do one of those Kim Possible missions alone.
5) I've never been to Jelly Rolls and always want to go
6) Get mad when my kids don't enjoy Disney world as much as I do,
7) I wish I could be a character in the parks- specifically Snow White or Arial

Tower of Terror scares me (I did it twice but will go on R & R or EE 100 times in a row before I ever get on that freefall again):rotfl:
I don't do free fall rides or rides that get me wet. Nope. Not at all. If I want to be wet, I'll go to the water park! LOL

I can't stand when kids are allowed to drive their parents ECV's
Heely's in the park - grrrrrrrr
Major peeves of mine as well.....

I do NOT like MGM (dis studios or whatever they're calling it this year) aside from 1 or 2 rides... I think it looks dirty and not much to do/see .. the only reason I go back is Fantasmic
I still call it MGM as well. I haven't spent much time there, but it did not impress me.

I dont appreciate having my ankle rammed repeatedly with a stroller when I am trying to look at something in a shop.
Or leaving a show or parade. It's not like bumping into me is going to make the crowd move any faster!

What is a pin shark? Is that like a land shark? "candygram" :rotfl:
This is just funny.....

This thread is hilarious. I feel like I can say something negative and NOT get flamed :rotfl:

Shameful Secret #1: I drink my way around the World Showcase.....
Shameful Secret #2: Wish the parks had a grown up only day.....
:cool1: :lmao: :rotfl2: :dance3: :yay: :cheer2: :banana:
Ooooooooooo..... I like both of these!

Meega Nala Qweesta!!!!:stitch2:
I :heart: Stitch!

-Have no sympathy for those wanting my seat on the bus, especialy when they've come running up to the stop last minute, ginormous stroller in hand. Wait for the next bus if you want a seat, that's what I did.
-I get a sick enjoyment out of the dirty looks I get from folks in the standby line when I use FP.:rotfl2:
-Also kinda enjoy watching people throw a hissy when they haven't made an ADR, and walk up to a popular restaurant expecting to be seated. No, it's not nice but there it is..popcorn::
*snicker* You're kinda twisted. I like that in a person..... :rotfl2:

I really dislike DHS :upsidedow
our next visit we are only riding RRC as much as we can in 90 minutes, then leaving.
I'm thinking RRC and squish my pennies and Fantasmic are all I want to do there this time too.....

This will be my third trip to WDW. My first was when there was only MK and Epcot. We were only there for one day and spent most of it at Epcot. We went back to MK to see the Main Street Electrical Parade which, to this day, is my FAVORITE live Disney ANYTHING. EVER. Hands down. I miss it.... LOL!

[ Also, deep down, I secretly really want to wear a tiara & dance with Prince Charming.:rolleyes1[/QUOTE]

Oh, yes, me too!

And my shameful secret is that I would GLADLY go BY MYSELF to enjoy the magic to the fullest..... without DH or anyone else to drag the 60 year old lady down! I have never had that opportunity - don't know if that's good or bad!

"My most shameful Disney secret, though, is that there are moments when I look around and think WDW would be absolutely perfect if it weren't for all those children."

Oh, yeah, I missed this one too - I've thought it more than once. LOL And I would totally take that Disney cruise too, if not for that!

"My most shameful Disney secret, though, is that there are moments when I look around and think WDW would be absolutely perfect if it weren't for all those children."

Ok, since you said it first........ me too!
(oh the shame!):duck:

And my shameful secret is that I would GLADLY go BY MYSELF to enjoy the magic to the fullest..... without DH or anyone else to drag the 60 year old lady down! I have never had that opportunity - don't know if that's good or bad!

That was always my wish and for this past Mother's Day that was my gift. A whole week by myself @ WDW! Sans DH & kids. I kept this 60yr old bod out till 3am a few nights. Ate when and where I wanted. Rode rides and saw every show I wanted. No itinerary except for a few ADRs.:woohoo:

My shameful secret is that I had such a good time I want to do it again and again:rotfl:

I'm ashamed to say I agree with the too many children but hey what can ya do...it's supposed to e for kids right? :lmao:

I'm ashamed to say:
I can't stand It's a Small World
I just want to push the Jungle Cruise CM's off the boat and
I'm not a fan of AK except maybe the rides...or at least Dinosaur

Ok, since you said it first........ me too!
(oh the shame!):duck:

I have 2 kids and agree!!
My DH and i always said there should be an "adult only day!!"

Edit: I also want to tell crying kids to stop crying dont u know you are in the happiest place on earth!! (my mom says this one is going to get me in the end!)

DebºoºS;38215415 said:
That was always my wish and for this past Mother's Day that was my gift. A whole week by myself @ WDW! Sans DH & kids. I kept this 60yr old bod out till 3am a few nights. Ate when and where I wanted. Rode rides and saw every show I wanted. No itinerary except for a few ADRs.:woohoo:

My shameful secret is that I had such a good time I want to do it again and again:rotfl:

fabulous! my sister and i go without the kids or grandkids whenever we can and exactly the same thing.

My shameful secret? I really hate HS, except for Rock 'n Rollercoaster. I used to say Rock ' Rollercoaster and Tower of Terror were my favorites, but I still get scared to death everytime I go on it, so I'd have to say RNR is the only redeeming quality of HS!! :eek:

I have a few shameful secrets:
I've never been on Tower of Terror or Splash Mtn.
I'm freaked out by the Haunted Mansion
I could watch every fireworks display everyday
I too look around and say how perfect the park would be without children
I want to take out every kid on a bus that is having a meltdown after seeing the best fireworks ever (I do love kids by the way...)
I wish they had an adults only bus at the end of the night
In 4 visits to WDW I have taken over 1000 pictures

What a nice topic ! I must collaborate !

So, my first shameful secret is....I dated a CM and it was a very very very unpleasant time....now I'm afraid to return in DLParis and see him....But I love DLP :guilty:

A little more happy secret....Like many of you, I dream to have a non-kid day in the WDW....(and DLP)...Juste one day.....

....And I listen every morning and evereny night the DISradio (and my parents are mad about it :lmao:)

Oh and I almost forgot.....I plan to go in WDW with a friend (so my parents don't worry) but I hope I will meet a lot of people to help me endure this friend....He's nice but....well, you know....He's the one who knows how much I'm a Disney-Fan so....

*shame*

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter