What is your Disney shameful secret?

Forgive me disers for I have sinned...again...this past weekend...and therefor must add to my long list of shameful secrets.:worried:

I parked at the Fantasia Mini-Golf Course so that I could park for free when I couldn't remember the name of the ts restaurant at the boardwalk.

feeling nostalgic, I lied to the POR security dude, said I had a dinner ressie at boatwrights, and caught the boat to DTD. It get's worse. On the return ride back to POR, a really sweet lady in a wheelchair started asking me about my stay at POR, i.e. what location, doncha just love it, etc. Instead of being honest, I made up some answers... "Oak Manor, Ma'am." "Of Course."

Overhearing my conversation, the kind, no reason to think I'm a fraud - single dad sitting behind me offered his two cents and an invitation to drinks after we docked. ::yes::
Actually, I'm not entirely a fraud- I declined the offer.

I'm seriously going to hell.

My graudation money went to a Disney trip instead of a new car
I HATE Whispering Canyon and I will never ever go back there
I think the njguy is cute
I love the desserts from france
At work I sing and dance to Disney music when I'm alone. :banana:

Overhearing my conversation, the kind, no reason to think I'm a fraud - single dad sitting behind me offered his two cents and an invitation to drinks after we docked. ::yes::
Actually, I'm not entirely a fraud- I declined the offer.

I'm seriously going to hell.

Some dude tried to pick you up? For some reason that seems a bit odd in Disney.

hmmmm - maybe that should be my next weird thread "who has been picked up at WDW?" :laughing:

I work at a library so i get caught often when I get to loud. haha

As long as you can sing ... the other day I went to local coffee/bagel cafe and was serenaded (the whole place was) by the cashier who was a terrible singer! I have to applaud her attitude/cheeryness, but ... yikes!

sorry to say it but I'm a horrible singer but I dont sing loud enough for everyone to hear me. I only sing when downstairs in the classic books where only a few people travel. I mainly get caught by coworkers who make fun of me for liking disney so much. I'm waiting for a video of my performance will show up on youtube

ps. the bagel girl sounds like my friend. She belts out tunes from the top of her lungs. some times I find it funny, other times I want to crawl in a hole and die.

hmmmm - maybe that should be my next weird thread "who has been picked up at WDW?" :laughing:

Yes! You definitely should start that thread! I 've been approached by quite a few single dads...and a couple of times by married ones:eek: I'm the friendly, cute, lady who loves kids and Disney. Dads fall for it all the time ;)

Originally Posted by Stacy's a freak

hmmmm - maybe that should be my next weird thread "who has been picked up at WDW?"

Yes! You definitely should start that thread!
About 10 years ago, my best friend and I were at Pleasure Island and a single guy started talking to us at one of the clubs. Said he came to Disney alone to meet women and wanted to know if he could hang out with us for the rest of our trip. Seemed like a nice guy but a bit odd.

My newest shameful Disney secret is that we pulled the "have to go to the ladies room" ploy after making several polite (and failed) attempts at ending the conversation and snuck out the club. Maybe I'm still single due to bad karma? :confused3

About 10 years ago, my best friend and I were at Pleasure Island and a single guy started talking to us at one of the clubs. Said he came to Disney alone to meet women and wanted to know if he could hang out with us for the rest of our trip. Seemed like a nice guy but a bit odd.

My newest shameful Disney secret is that we pulled the "have to go to the ladies room" ploy after making several polite (and failed) attempts at ending the conversation and snuck out the club. Maybe I'm still single due to bad karma? :confused3

Not a chance is that bad karma. If polite doesn't work, run for the hills ... err, potty.

I have one more shameful secret to admit....

I love playhouse disney and drag my kids to see the show even though they are getting too old. I feel sad when the kids aren't with me because I know I will look like either a lunatic or a perv if I go see the show without them...lol! :rotfl2:

got some new ones..
- i have never been on space mountain or splash mountain in DL. (i'm far too afraid of them! lol)
- i've never had a monte cristo
- i've got about 9 different disney podcasts on my ipod (with about 41 different individual shows/ride-throughs) and i listen to them all the time!
- back when the hubby and i were deciding where/when to get married, we realized we were going to DL soon.. so we decided to go for the trip, get married at city hall in santa ana (right down the road from the park), and have the rest of the trip for the honeymoon!
- i love reading trip reports and planning soon-to-be trips..

and i have to correct the HSM dancers when they get a step wrong (according to the actual movie, that is..) and i love that movie! even noticed when miley cyrus was in the end of HSM 2... lol

What a great thread!

Hate -
Parades
Loud, loud people
Teens running loose
Turkey legs
Mean or obnoxious parents
Roller Coasters

Don't care either way -
Fireworks
MGM
MK

Love -
AK and AKL
Pooh and company
Splash Mtn
Pirates
Epcot
WL
Kids

- Never eaten a Dole Whip (I don't think they look appealing even though I love pineapple)

- Think turkey legs look disgusting and have to look away from those who are eating them :sick:

- Never ridden any roller coasters or TOT (I'm a scaredy cat) :scared1:

- Not a big fan of CRT, although I love the castle

- Pretend I have a child waiting so they will let me order kid's meals (can't finish them anyway) :angel:

- Not interested in water parks

- Have a nearly irresistible urge to turn around and smack those stroller moms who run over my heels (ouch!) :furious:

- Favorite movie has always been Sleeping Beauty, way before it became popular (blue dress only! ;) )

I can't stand turkey legs....yuck!!
I've never seen the rope drop.
Lights, Motors, Actions and The Voyage of the Little Mermaid where the worst shows I have ever seen.:headache:

I can't stand turkey legs....yuck!!
I've never seen the rope drop.
Lights, Motors, Actions and The Voyage of the Little Mermaid where the worst shows I have ever seen.:headache:
When you mentioned seeing the rope drop were you talking about being there when MK opens in the morning?
Judging by the many posts mentioning dislike of turkey legs, I guess one of my shameful secrets should be that I like chewing on one, plus I think they taste good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter