What is your date and rate? 2003

I don't think this is only for onsite hotels. I know I'd be interested in hearing dates and rates for offsite hotels, too!!

Just booked three standard rooms at RP for $110 a night each for 3 nights with the entertainment card. Each room must present its own entertainment card. :p

Royal Pacific one night $99 March 21

(staying at OKW for 5 nights before)

I have never stayed at a Universal Hotel - will it be fun?

Spiceycat,

Using your room key for Express access to the rides will make it much more fun than Disney. Also, the Royal Pacific Hotel is beautiful. We definately enjoyed our 4 night stay at Universal's Hard Rock Hotel in Jan. 2003. It was one of the most fun vacations that we have ever experienced.

Hi, I just got the Hard Rock Hotel for 125.00 a night entertaiment rate. For Five nights total cost with 5 day Unv/IOa pass was 896.88. We are also staying at Disney for 7 nights all star Movies no bargin there. May 4th to May 16th honeymoon.
Kelly

Hard Rock Hotel........Club Level.......June 14 - June 22.......$209.25 a night through HotelKingdom.com (Got their '4th Night Free' special)

I went to Hotelkingdom and put in those exact dates and came up with $279 per night (plus 4th night free). That averages out to $230.93 per night (including taxes ). How did you receive it for $209.25? We have reservations in October with the fan club discount, but your rate is definately better. Did you use a code or something? Thanks!

just added another night to my 6 night trip. Was staying 4/6/-4/12 with entertainment rate of $125. Was able to add 4/5 at the same ent. rate! That's a Saturday! Oh! and that's the HRH garden view.

Justed booked HRH stand pool view for 129. with fan club for 3-9 thru 3-15. Thanks alot tinkerbarb !!!!:cool:

Thanks to everyone on this board, I got the Entertainment rate of $125 water view November 8, 2003 5 nights at the Royal Pacific.
You guys are awesome!! I ordered the Entertainment book from mousesavers and it only cost $15.

I just changed my reservation for March 9-10 for $199 Waterview (which I made a couple of months ago) to March 7-10 for $99/night Fan Club rate! WooHoo! Thanks to all the info on here, I called back and couldn't believe my luck!

I know that you are very excited. I'm happy for you, but which resort??????

Duh! I was so excited I forgot to mention what resort! RPH! WooHoo!

June 2 & 3rd, HRH $135 pool view! I'm so excited! Dh will be mad, he wants PBH, which was available, but I'm one the making the reservations and I wanted HRH!! Heehee!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter