What is your date and rate? 2003

We booked HRH for 8/17-8/21. Standard room $125. before tax.
Can't wait!

I just called yesterday and booked a room for 228. anight including tax and service charge and 2 adult tickets for the length of my stay. Sounds like a great deal at the Hard Rock Hotel.:bounce: March 9-15,2003

I just booked RP Waterview for $125 a night. 4/18 for 4 nights. I can't believe I got Entertainment rate on Easter weekend. I've been calling for monthes. No discounts at HRH or PB fro this time period.

Royal Pacific

8/18/03 - 4 nights

Club Level $209 + tax - Fan Club Rate

I just got the entertainment book rate for the HRH for a garden view at $125 a night. Our dates are Friday, Sept. 19th to Tues, Sept. 23rd.

Just a quick note, I tried for the Ebook rate w. a sat. check in and was told it wasn't available for any sat. check in for sept. and that there was a four day rule now in place.

I previously posted that I booked HRH garden view for 6 nights from April 6-12. Was only able to get 229 a night through the hotel. No discounts or entertainment discounts available. Have been calling every week for over a month. We are two adults and two children 11 &15.

Quikbook.com had a garden view room for a "supersaver" rate of $199. I went ahead and reserved this also, but wanted to know anyone's experience with Quikbook. I don't want to get there and not have a room. Tell me if I am safe to go ahead and cancel my ressie with HRH direct, for I will save myself $170.

Another question, I am right that HRH only has rooms with 2queens or a King, right? I told quikbook we were 2 adults 2 children.

I just booked the HRH club level room from December 22-25. We have the Fanclub rate for the first 2 nights at $216, and the last night (XMas Eve) is $339 with a AAA rate.

Annual pass rate: $149 per night, January 19 and 20, 2003 at Portofino.

Last week got the Entertainment rate of $110 for Royal Pacific for 7/31 thru 8/3. Had to book 4 nights to get this rate.

Posted earlier that I was only able to get a garden view at HRH for 222/night, and that I couldn't get entertainment rate.

Guess what! I just got ent rate of 125/night for my April 6-12 trip! They had my choice of room avail. Garden, pool, or deluxe

RPR 8-22/8-24-03 garden view $110.00 Ent rate

Modified an earlier reservation that was for $139.00 fan club rate.

MAY 3RD THRU THE 10TH HARD ROCK POOL VIEW,,,,129.00
FAN CLUB RATE

PB Deluxe Bay View April 5 - April 9th. Entertainment Rate of $180

Previously had Home Sweet Loews rate of $209 for Bay View

Standard Bay View was available at $170, but I chose to spend the extra $10 for Deluxe.

Thanks for the heads up about more Entertainment rates being available - previously had not been able to get Entertainment rate.

Julie

Royal Pacific Resort
March 30 - 1 night
Water view room
Fan club rate of $99 + tax

This is the first time I have booked with them....this seems like a really low rate for one night....could this be wrong?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter