What is your date and rate? 2003

Hard Rock Club level

12/19-12/24 All Access Rate-$194

12/24-12/25 through HotelKingdom.com $229 (No All Access or other promo rates available for this night-except AAA).

Yippeeeeee!

Elaine

8-22/8-24-2003
RPR std room
$139 Fan club rate

I was told there are no rooms available with Ent rates for RPR, HRH, or PBH for these dates or for 8-16/8-18-03.

:Pinkbounc WE HAVE THE" ENTERTAINMENT RATE" FOR PBH JAN 17 - JAN 23, BAY VIEW ROOM, 475 SQ FT, 2 QUEENS FOR ABOUT $180 PER NIGHT PLUS TAX. WE CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just made reservations for 3/17, 3/18 and 3/19. I tried to get RPR, but it and HRH were COMPLETELY booked up! I did manage to get 1 room for the 3 nights at Portifino for $202 with an AP discount.

Of course, then I just had to go buy the special priced AP. :)

I was told to keep calling and see if I can switch over to RPR before March.

Tina C.

March 31-24 RP Club $209.00 AP rate

I just confirmed $155.00 per night at PB from March 28 - April 1 using the Entertainment Rate.

just reserved for six nights at HRH April 6-12 at afull rate of $229 for a gardenview. Tried to get an entertainment rate, but they said there were none. Any other ideas to get a cheaper rate? Know this is prime season, although not easter week.

RPR June 29-July 5 $110 Standard Entertainment Rate

-First call to Loews number - no entertainment rates available

-Second call to hotel directly - none available for dates requested (June 28-July 5); then agent noted that he had ENT rates for June 29th check-in. Booked it.

Portofino Bay Hotel
Bay View Room
May 6-10
Entertainment Rate
$170.00 per night
Tried to back it down to three nights and she said the Entertainment rate wouldn't kick in.

For what it is worth I just booked (yesterday)the RPR for the week before easter, Sat 12 - Sat the 19th Water view at 178/n.

The big bonus is that this price is inclusive of all taxes AND includes two Adult park hopper passes for the length of stay!!

Granted if you compare this price with off season it is not the best deal but easter week!! I think it is a steal.

Not sure what the promotion is called I just kept politely asking questions until it was offered. In contrast the prices at HRH and PBH were all over 330/n with no ticket deal.

I am physed as I have stayed at both the other properties but not RPR yet.

I had a very hard time getting a good rate for my June visit so I thought I'd pass along the information I was told during my many phone calls to the 800 Loews # and direct# to RP.
Royal Pacific's Entertainment Book rate for mid June -a booking beginning June 15th and 16th are available at $110 per night (standard room), with a catch... you must book 4 nights (there were about 29 rooms available for each of these dates as of 1/13/03 around noontime). The week of June 8th thru the 14th is not available at the Ent. Bk rate (that includes HRH and PBH). I didn't check if other nights were available at Ent. Bk rate before the 8th or after the 16th. The rate at RP is $199 per night with no discounts currently offered the week of the 8th. The only decent rate I could get on the 8th or 9th was $160 (annual passholder rate) at HRH (I didn't inquire about other dates at HRH or PBH).
So, in short, if you're planning a trip to Universal on or around June 15th and haven't already secured your room, it might be wise to do so now.
Hope this helps someone.

sofifi97

3/27/2003 PBH Kidsuite $349 1 night stay

Was booked at rack rate of $499 for same room but rebooked after getting fan club card. Thanks a bunch Barb.:bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter