• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What is your absolute favorite restaurant?

Robertavz

Roberta
We are planning a trip in February and I'm hoping to try some new places that others love and we maybe haven't been to.

What would be your number one~ absolutely couldn't miss~ you dream about it cuz its so good~ favorite restaurant?

ack...reading this makes me want to change my ADR's as I haven't picked one of these restaurants!!!

We are planning a trip in February and I'm hoping to try some new places that others love and we maybe haven't been to.

What would be your number one~ absolutely couldn't miss~ you dream about it cuz its so good~ favorite restaurant?
Sentimental: Artist Point
Unique: Jiko
Consistency: California Grill

Cost is No Consideration: Victoria and Albert's

Oddly enough, our all time fav from our last trip was House of Blues. We had a delicious meal there!!!! LOVED it. Less expensive and better food than our food at O'hana.

tanyaandallie said:
Oddly enough, our all time fav from our last trip was House of Blues. We had a delicious meal there!!!! LOVED it. Less expensive and better food than our food at O'hana.

I enjoyed my meal at HOB but thought it was quite pricey for a non Disney restaurant but agree it is still cheaper than O'hana. I especially liked the atmosphere and decor.

If I had to pick my favorite I would say it's one that I have never been to, but really want to do one day and that is California Grill. I am hoping to eat there during Wishes one day. I think my DW would love it and they have sushi and we love sushi!

Out of the ones we've been to on property I would have to say Le Cellier was my favorite. I had very high expectations going in and they did not disappoint!

Thanks for all the possibilities so far. We went to California grill years ago and LOVED it. This made me think we need to go this trip....but does anyone know for sure if it's closed in Feb? That would be sad.... :sad1:

We would be ok though. It's Disney. :yay:

Thanks for all the possibilities so far. We went to California grill years ago and LOVED it. This made me think we need to go this trip....but does anyone know for sure if it's closed in Feb? That would be sad.... :sad1:

We would be ok though. It's Disney. :yay:
It will be.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter