What is you fav park at WDW?

disneymagic02

Mouseketeer
I want to know what is everyones fav. park at WDw and why? I am just curious.

My fav. park would be Magic Kingdom, I just love the castle and everything about this park, Walt had a great immagination. ::MickeyMo

MGM, I like them all, Magic Kingdom seems to always be so packed

Ours tend to change as the kids grow older. Now, our favorite would be MGM. We have two teen DSs that are very interested in movie making. Before that, when DSs were in middle school,it was Animal Kingdom.

Karen

Dh, DS6 and I all agree on Epcot. We love getting to see all the different countries and the rides aim to teach you something. It is our favorite way to start a trip.

Growing up, it was always MK. When I got older it was Epcot. Now that I have a 3 yr old, its MK again. Theres nothing better than seeing his face light up when he sees that castle, etc. MGM isnt bad, and for us, AK is really no big deal since we go to our zoo all the time.

alison

It's the Magic Kindom! It just remains the most magical park for me. :earsboy: :Pinkbounc :bounce: My family and I always have to start and finish our trip by visiting the MK! :wizard:

I love all of them for different reasons. But if I could only choose one it would have to be Magic Kingdom. To me, no matter how old you are or where you come from, when you enter the Magic Kingdom, walk under the train station and emerge onto Main Street USA -- nothing matters anymore. It truly is a magical place. We don't have any children yet, but to watch the faces of others little ones light up is just amazing. It's a classic that will never go out of style.

Epcot.. for the same reasons as Tishke pointed out above.

I have two...MK and MGM...you can't compare the two. But then again, you can't compare with the other parks too. OK! I don't have a favorite one, but AK is at the bottom of my list.

Epcot.

So big, it rarely seems crowded. I like World Showcase, just browsing around, shopping, dining. Plus Epcot contains my fave ride, Spaceship Earth.

If I had to pick just one, it would be MK. It's just so magical, and I feel like a kid again as soon as I arrive. I love the castle and just the feel of being there. It also has major memories from when we went there in 1978 when I was a little girl. My dad was in the navy, so we didn't really have too many vacations with the whole family together. Our trip in 1978 when I was 7 was the only true family vacation that I remember us having. So just being at MK reminds me of that again.

I love them all but if I had to pick a favorite it would be MK. There is just something magical about it starting with the walk down Main Street.

Wow - tough decision! I enjoy going to Epcot the most, but I'd still have to say that MK is my favorite park. I instantly feel like a child again when I'm there and everything is just so magical and classic - I love it!

EPCOT for us too! DH,DD(8) & DS(4) all love it . My favorite is late afternoon walking around the countries with a big ol magarita and then sitting outside the toy train set up between Germany and Italy while my DS watches them
(he could be there for hrs!) and my DD admies her kidcot mask she made that day. They both also love Test Track and now Soaring. Another favorite is Innoventions, so all around our most enjoyable days are spent at EPCOT but we do love all the parks! princess: pirate:

Magic Kingdom

We always start our trips there. It is definitely the most magical.

I quess it would be MK. I don't feel like I'm in Disney until I ride PotC! But I also lvoe MK because of the way my DD face lights up when she sees the castle!
DH Fav.- EPCOT

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter