What is WITH all the Pincodes??

only1alexa

Alexa
Darn that WDW!! LOL. I book the ASMu family suite for June on the 4/3 promotion. I keep going back and forth about cancelling or going and really want to go in late August to early September instead. I've decided not to go twice this year because I always end up charging "a few things" :scared: and I'm determined to be a bit more responsible with my $$.

SOOOO, Disney sends DS a postcard with the 40% off offer. Okay, it works for the dates I wanted later this year. But I'm still not sold on going. And yet I still haven't cancelled the June ressie either.

SOOOO, exHusband calls me yesterday and tells me he was looking at vacations (I asked him to take off Spring Break and spend it w/the kids since I'll be off a couple of weeks in the summer with them) and realized that going anyplace else costs about the same as, though usually more than, Disney. So he's thinking of taking them to WDW. I tell him that's great that he'd go at it alone with them but Spring Break may be a nightmare. :crowded: He's ok with that and is figuring out the numbers now.

BUT I AM SOOOO aching to go myself!! The kids have been asking to go back and I soooo want to be there when they go back. :sad: So I figured I just may go in September after all. But I need to be good about how much I spend.

SOOOOO, today I get an email with a PIN - kids 3-9 stay,play, and eat free at WDW! Sweet!! So I look at the dates....and my dates aren't a part of that promotion :sad: :sad:

Sooo....then I look at the header for the email..and it's addressed to my EX! AUGH! So I did the right thing and called him up and told him about it since it includes his dates. I gave him the telephone number, the PIN code, and wished him luck in landing a great deal....Would it be childish for me to throw myself onto my bed and cry like a baby now? :rolleyes:

I've never received so many offers (there was another one but I can't remember it and I deleted it because it wasn't much off and the dates didn't fit anyway) but every one reminds me of how much I really want to go back.
Help me fight the urge to just pack up and go!!:guilty:

From what I hear, advanced bookings are really down at WDW. They're doing everything that they can to entice you to go back. Stay strong and wait it out. If you've got a vacation in the works, then take the best offer that comes along. If you're staying put this year, don't even open those emails and toss the postcards without reading them. Stay strong, OP!

I got one for 40% off my room the last week of August. I"m calling next week to see if POR is available.

I received the kids stay, eat free and the dates are March through April 16th. I have never seen an offer that is over Easter, unless you are a Annual Passholder.
Disney has to be hurting if they are offering something over Easter.

I don't know why I received the offer, all my kids are 18 and over, I could pretend to make them kids again.

I received the kids stay, eat free and the dates are March through April 16th. I have never seen an offer that is over Easter, unless you are a Annual Passholder.
Disney has to be hurting if they are offering something over Easter.I don't know why I received the offer, all my kids are 18 and over, I could pretend to make them kids again.

That's what I'm thinking.

However, late summer is usually prime time for codes, specials, etc. I wonder if they are going to do something even bigger and better than Free Dining this time.

Where do these PIN codes come from? I've never gotten a code, either email or snail mail, and I subscribe to theDisney websites. Anyone know where these are generated from?

Where do these PIN codes come from? I've never gotten a code, either email or snail mail, and I subscribe to theDisney websites. Anyone know where these are generated from?

Monkeys throwing darts in a back room at Disney. (Only half kidding...)

:scratchin Honestly ...no one knows who, when or why people get pin codes...and it isn't from a lack of people trying to figure it out.
People without kids get the Kids Dine & Play Free code.
People who went once 11 years ago get pin codes.
People who have passed away get PIN codes.
People who have vacations already booked get PIN codes.
People who ordered the vacation planning DVD get PIN codes..people who didn't order the DVD get PIN codes.
I got one under my maiden name to my current address and I have been married 8 years. :confused3

so I vote for the monkey in the back room with the dart too. ::yes::

:scratchin Honestly ...no one knows who, when or why people get pin codes...and it isn't from a lack of people trying to figure it out.

I got one under my maiden name to my current address and I have been married 8 years. :confused3

so I vote for the monkey in the back room with the dart too. ::yes::

I wish they would send me codes. The monkey with the dart never hits my name. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter