• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What is ur favorite show?

I think my fav. show would have to be either the Lizzie show or Sister Sister.

Hmm.. Probably Lizzie McGuire or Rolie Polie Olie. Hey, those Disney shows are the coolest shows ever. They are so cute!!!

Golden Girls, King of Queens, and Big Brother when it's on

Well i don't have any fave t.v. shows but i do have a fave show from one of the parks it's Tarzan just cause they always have a hot guy playing tarzan lol he's always so built :p

its gotta be either sportscenter or any other sports thing that is on

Anything on MTV.. Real World, Road Rules, Battle of the Sexes...
Also E! i love to hear all the gossip on celebrities, and who was wearing what and when they were.

West Wing, Friends, Real World, SpongBob SquarePants, Daria, The Simpsons and King of the hill! *phew* I watch way too much TV!

The West Wing, Friends, Will and Grace, ER, Days Of Our Lives, and Just Shoot Me. Even without cable I still watch too much tv!

:smooth:

my favorite show would have to be either sister sister or boy meets world! TAILDATERS is also really good too!!!

*~*~*~NIKKI~*~*~*

i love lizzie mcguire and sister sister. i also like all the movies that r on disney channel. lol
alli:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter