what is up with Mk parade first week of november?

Disney replied to my 2nd mail but again it's not very helpful:

Dear John,

Thank you for contacting the Walt Disney World® Resort.

We are sorry to hear that you are experiencing some frustration with the FastPass+ booking. At this time, it does appear that all of the FastPass+ reservations for the Main Street Electrical Parade have been distributed. We recommend that you continue to check back on your My Disney Experience account to see if the FastPass+ does become available.

If you have questions or need further assistance, feel free to contact us.

Sincerely,

Winona Fleming
eCommerce Sales and Service Team

It appears that all of the FP+ reservations for MSEP have been distributed. I was that far myself. It appears that way because of the "the distribution of fp+ has stopped for this day" message. But is it a fact ? We don't get much further by mailing Disney. It must be a glitch. I'll just keep checking MDE several times a day :confused3

my 60 days window open august 30 at midnight.. If I wont be able to get FP for parade..I will call Disney ( i'm canadian, but it's free for me to call with my cell phone . I let you know if they are more helpful. I think it's frustrating when they said the easy answer..it's all distributed when clearly..that is not the case and that is a glitch..

My FP+ booking window opened at 12:01 a.m. this morning. I was online, and even on 60+9 days (my last full day) I couldn't book a FP+ for the afternoon parade. Ah well, I'll just do something else.

I'm also not seeing anything for MSEP.

But I did get Wishes FP+. And Anna and Elsa and 7DMT were available all over the place. Go figure...

My FP+ booking window opened at 12:01 a.m. this morning. I was online, and even on 60+9 days (my last full day) I couldn't book a FP+ for the afternoon parade. Ah well, I'll just do something else.

I'm also not seeing anything for MSEP.

But I did get Wishes FP+. And Anna and Elsa and 7DMT were available all over the place. Go figure...
there a glitch on the fasp pass for parad..non are available right now for all november date available

We are going the same time - October 27-Nov 1. I stayed up until Midnight the 'morning' our FP window opened (last Thursday night) I was able to get Fantasmic and Wishes, but not Illuminations or any of the parades. =( or Anna and Elsa at any kind of good time.

We are going the same time - October 27-Nov 1. I stayed up until Midnight the 'morning' our FP window opened (last Thursday night) I was able to get Fantasmic and Wishes, but not Illuminations or any of the parades. =( or Anna and Elsa at any kind of good time.
how many are you? I see plenty availibilty for illumination for 4 during your dat (only the 28 doesn't seem to have availibity..I think illumnation is in the first tiers..so if you chosse soarin or test track..that mayve why you can not have it

for those goion in the sames dates as me.. dont forget..peter pan is close from november 2 to 7..so you will probably get a fp before that time

We are going Epcot first day (28th) - was not our choice as all the dinner reservations that we could get meant that we had to do it first day. We plan on park hopping out of Epcot that evening after Akershus (SP) banquet hall and going to MK as it has late hours and then park hopping to Epcot after AK IF there was anything we missed or wanted to do again.

Il fp for illumination was a thing that you really really one.. maybe you should skip AK fp if you think of hopping to epcot.. we never fast pass Ak..doing everest and safari at rope drop and the other things dont a long wait time

well just talk to a cm..she said that maybe for some reason it is just not oppen yet and to still keep checking :(

well just talk to a cm..she said that maybe for some reason it is just not oppen yet and to still keep checking :(
Thanks for making the call. Well, there is still some hope then. Btw I also noticed that besided MSEP and FoF that at certain days the Mad Tea Party is not available. For example on Nov 3rd. Not that I want a FP for that ride but I noticed it when making my FP selections. I'm doing a solo trip btw so I just need a FP for one. I think it's very odd when there is no availability for the Mad Tea Party 60+12 days out. That's just an indication for me that this whole thing is a glitch and still gives me some hope to get a FP for MSEP.

Thanks for making the call. Well, there is still some hope then. Btw I also noticed that besided MSEP and FoF that at certain days the Mad Tea Party is not available. For example on Nov 3rd. Not that I want a FP for that ride but I noticed it when making my FP selections. I'm doing a solo trip btw so I just need a FP for one. I think it's very odd when there is no availability for the Mad Tea Party 60+12 days out. That's just an indication for me that this whole thing is a glitch and still gives me some hope to get a FP for MSEP.
really hope you gonna see that post pretty soon..the parade are now available for FP+

Thank you for notifying me cath :thumbsup2 So we can assume it was a glitch after all then.
it was a glitch.. yesterday..I called back Disney and got a terrible experience.. I even made a complaint about it.. the CM I talk to give me soo muchh wrong informations..1. he told me that it was because I have to log in at 60 days of each day of lenght to make my FP.. I told him no look I already have FP for november 6.. but he still stay to is position about it! lol.. After he told me that there is no MSEP parade on november 3 because of MNSSHP.. I told him no, MNSSHP last party is november 1.. He was still saying that there were no Schedule for november 3..even when I told him to look on the webpage and that it's Schedule for 7.. and finally He just told me is all been taken.. I was so mad at the end of that call.. It s ok to doesn'T know why the parade are not open yet..but not ok to tell wrong information when you are at guest service like the MSEP is not Schedule on that day.. If I didn't make my reseach..I would have cancel my night at MK and my BOG diner and my Anna&E FP because I'm was giong to MK in the evening of november 3 to see the MSEP

it was a glitch.. yesterday..I called back Disney and got a terrible experience.. I even made a complaint about it.. the CM I talk to give me soo muchh wrong informations..1. he told me that it was because I have to log in at 60 days of each day of lenght to make my FP.. I told him no look I already have FP for november 6.. but he still stay to is position about it! lol.. After he told me that there is no MSEP parade on november 3 because of MNSSHP.. I told him no, MNSSHP last party is november 1.. He was still saying that there were no Schedule for november 3..even when I told him to look on the webpage and that it's Schedule for 7.. and finally He just told me is all been taken.. I was so mad at the end of that call.. It s ok to doesn'T know why the parade are not open yet..but not ok to tell wrong information when you are at guest service like the MSEP is not Schedule on that day.. If I didn't make my reseach..I would have cancel my night at MK and my BOG diner and my Anna&E FP because I'm was giong to MK in the evening of november 3 to see the MSEP
Wow, it's unbelievable that they were able to give you so much wrong information during one phone call. It appears we know better how things work than Disney's guest services. It's a shame you can't rely on the information they provide. That's beyond sad actually :sad2: Oh well, at least we both have a FP for MSEP now :)

How wonderful. I just received 2 mails from Disney. They cancelled my FP+ for MSEP on Nov 3rd and my FP+ for FoF parade on Oct 25th. The reason? A change in the operating schedule. I just cannot believe it. This must be a glitch again. These are the messages I received:

We're sorry, your previously confirmed FastPass+ selection for Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade from 2:45 PM to 3:12 PM on 10/25/2015 is no longer available due to an unexpected change in the operating schedule.

As a replacement, we have made a new selection for you at Meet Mickey Mouse at Town Square Theater from 3:00 PM to 4:00 PM on 10/25/2015.

We're sorry, your previously confirmed FastPass+ selection for Main Street Electrical Parade from 6:30 PM to 7:20 PM on 11/03/2015 is no longer available due to an unexpected change in the operating schedule.

As a replacement, we have made a new selection for you at Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor® from 3:25 PM to 4:25 PM on 11/03/2015.

>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(

We just got the exact same message about the FoF parade for October 24th. What is going on?!

Call the number at the bottom of the email.it seems like all of them have been cancelled. I contacted cm at that number and she took down my email address, said she would forward to the help desk and the fast passes should be back in place in about an hour. People are reporting cancellations from early October through early November, so phone is probably very busy!

We're sorry, your previously confirmed FastPass+ selection for Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade from 2:45 PM to 3:12 PM on 11/03/2015 is no longer available due to an unexpected change in the operating schedule.

As a replacement, we have made a new selection for you at Meet Mickey Mouse at Town Square Theater from 5:30 PM to 6:30 PM on 11/03/2015.

Visit My Itinerary on My Disney Experience for more details or if you would like to change this FastPass+ selection.
For More Information
Please visit the FastPass+ section of the Help Center on My Disney Experience or call 407-939-7660.

I got this today..... called the # and was told they are aware of the problem and are working to get those cancelled FP's back. She said to keep checking and if I don't see it back in a week to call back. Fingers crossed!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter