what is thompson premium class like

Funky_dino

Mouseketeer
hi there i wonder if anyone can help. i recently came back from orlando, very recent it was monday actually hehe, i'm gonna be heading out again in mid november and all i need is a flight.

now i flew premium economy with virgin in the bubble upstairs and it was amazing , and i have seen thompson have a premium section as well, which works out about 200-250 chaper than virgin.

has anyone here used both and if so is there any difference, which do u think is better etc,

thank for any help you can give me

We are flying out next July with Thomson PE, so would also be interested in people's experiences.

Thomason is a merger of TUi and First choice, so anyone who has flown First choice should be able to help.
They do not use 747's so no upper deck

Thomason is a merger of TUi and First choice, so anyone who has flown First choice should be able to help.
They do not use 747's so no upper deck

Hi, we flew to mexico with first choice in pe and it's true you get what you pay for:laughing: they put alot more seats in so yor leg room is 36inches where as it's 38 on virgin i think on virgin there wider to, because there is more people, the service is not as good as virgin, also they let everyone off the plane free for all, so we were nearly last off, again on virgin, we were first off, luggage is on seperate area on virgin agian it's not with first choice, i know some would say that it doesn't justify the money but for us it made the start to our holiday so perfect, the tv and food was about the same but i normally have my ipod and read so not priority understand with children prob is. one more thing which is important to me is i wouldn't want to fly in to Sandford, as we use magical express which you can't from there only normal transfers:scared1::rotfl:

hi there i wonder if anyone can help. i recently came back from orlando, very recent it was monday actually hehe, i'm gonna be heading out again in mid november and all i need is a flight.

now i flew premium economy with virgin in the bubble upstairs and it was amazing , and i have seen thompson have a premium section as well, which works out about 200-250 chaper than virgin.

has anyone here used both and if so is there any difference, which do u think is better etc,

thank for any help you can give me

Did you fly back on the 6th Oct?

sorry for the terribly late reply, yeah i did fly back on the 6th, did u fly back then as well

Small world isn't it. I couldn't beleive how few people were on the flight on the way back.
Was your flight full on the way out because our flght was

Thomson and Virgin PE can't be prepared in my opinion.

We are flying with Thomson again next May and the premium seats were an extra 229 each, to us there is no way we would pay that. (last time we had those seats they were 99 each) If you could get them at that price I'd pay it, it's worth it for the extra baggage allowance.

The only reason i picked thomson was that virgin in PE would have cost me almost £1000, yet thomson was £550. considering i only came back a week ago i couldn't justify the extra £450 to go with virgin again and as the hotel was already covered the money i saved i will change into dollars lol.

I would save the extra cost too. Although I would of also saved the 450 to fly premium with thomson aswell and spend it on clothes!! but hey that's me.;)

I would also be interested in this too. The prices (with First Choice) are hard to beat. I have flown Premium with First Choice (who use Thomson planes, thought it was really good and really good value also) and I have flown economy with Thomson before (worst flight experience ever). Plus, I think Virgin deserve a kick in the butt, for the shoddy service they have given lately. The luggage allowance is pretty poor in either economy or premium with Thomson/First Choice though.

I'd love to know what the food is like (always my first thought), if the drinks are regular and what the seats are like? Also, does anyone know if you actually select your seat for reserved seating or does it just mean that you are guaranteed to sit together?

The seat that you pick on the website is the seat you have for your flight it doesn't change when you check in, I asked this as I had to do mine over the phone rather than on the net.

At the end of the day my premium seat on thomson cost me about 100 and a bit more than a regular economy seat on virgin would have cost and the flight lands 2 hours earlier as well, so as long as it is a bit more comfortable, thats fine by me

Last 3 Virgin flights to Orlando they have had PE upgrades for £149 each if you get in early

We went in August/Sept this year and they were advertising this price at Gatwick (although it said 'from') and it was the price each way, not return

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter