What is this?

Landy

Mouseketeer
This was on the "all the best tips list":

gift basket from the perfect gift - One that includes snacks, juice boxes, sand toys, sunscreen, champagne, beer, etc - so you don't have to pack all of that in your suitcase!

Anyone know what this refers to?

Thanks

Shirley is the owner of A Perfect Gift which is a gift shop/basket order establishment in Cocoa Beach.....her specialty is designing gift baskets for cruisers and she delivers them to the ship, then then DCL delivers the baskets to guests stateroom.

You would call Shirley up and ask her to design a basket for you in the price range that you want or you can ask her to put specific items in your basket if you know what you want.

She does an excellent job!!!

MJ

What is a good price range? I want to do a basket for DS8 with beach toys & candy/chips and a basket for DH with beer & munchies. Any idea of what would be a good price range for each? I'm willing to spend for a quality basket, so $ isn't the issue -- I'm just clueless!! :blush:

I spent $50 and had a very nice basket made....but you would have to call her and see what charges for specific items....as I have no idea!!!

MJ

MJ is right....call Shirley....tell her how much money you want to spend...tell her what your kids like, what they like to eat, drink, what they're into..ie, basketball, ballet, horses, etc. and let her take it from there.

You won't be disappointed.....I can guarantee.....

Phyllis :crazy:

I had one made up for DH with chocolates, snapple and jucyfruits. He was thrilled. Shirley did a nice job.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter