What is there to do in Aloft?

lauraljp

Mouseketeer
My DS13 and DS17 are wondering what types of things are available to do in Aloft when scheduled activities are not going on. Is there access to PS2, Wii, Guitar Hero, etc. If so, are these readily available or are they in continuous use by others? Thanks for any help!

Laura

My daughter was 14 and 16 when we went on our previous cruises and there were board games, video games and other activities during the "non-event" times too. Honestly I don't think enough teenagers are all in there at the same time when a function isn't going on that your kids would have a problem getting any time in on the electronics. On our 7 day cruise my daughter had a group of about 7 friends that they all hung out together from right after breakfast until much later than I was willing to stay awake. She stays in contact with sevearl of them across the country. Teens end up having more fun than they expect to has been my experience. Just more proof that Disney does cruising right and there is something for everyone on that ship.

Aloft is really fun.
The games are often in use but most of the people are very kind. If you just ask to play next or just say you'd like to play you can just jump right in.
It is one of the best and easiest ways to make friends too. Chances are that the people playing the game love that game just as much as the person wanting to play! all of this is coming from experience...I was a bit nervous about going alone (i'm not very outgoing) but i made alot of friends by just asking to play Guitar Hero!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter