• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What is there to do if we stay on the ship for a port day?

jenhelgren

DIS Veteran
We will be sailing the Wonder this fall and I am considering staying on the ship for one of our port days. What is there to do besides the pool? Is the kids club open all day, spa discounts, shows, arcade, movies, characters, etc??? Some cruise lines pretty much shut down the ship on port days and some do not. This is our first time on DCL so I have no idea what to expect. If Disney still offers entertainment it should be much quieter than sea days which would be nice, but I don't want to plan on staying aboard and then be bored out of our minds!! Thank you...

Everything is open and the run activities though on a reduced schedule. Spa is open, kids club open, etc.

I'd suggest you do a google search for disney cruise line navigators and you should be able to find some recent ones for your particular cruise so you can see what all goes on during port days.

Jim

Do exactly the same thing that you would do on a sea day. The only thing not open on a port day is the gift shop.

Everything is open and the run activities though on a reduced schedule. Spa is open, kids club open, etc.

I'd suggest you do a google search for disney cruise line navigators and you should be able to find some recent ones for your particular cruise so you can see what all goes on during port days.

I agree, go check some navigators out, that'll give you a good idea. Either way there's always lots to do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter