What is the worst movie ever, in your opinion?

Oh man, why did yall get me started......

batman_and_robin_1.jpg

Moulin Rouge for sure. I still have nightmares about wasting my time on that.
Sense and Sensibility. They showed this on a plane. I guess they wanted eveyone to fall asleep so they didn't have to serve drinks.

Then there was this one with Matthew MCoughney where's he's some treasure hunter guy barreling through a desert with penelope cruz. BLECH

:scared1: Oh no you didn't!

I've seen many bad movies, but the one that sticks out and the only one I ever remember stopping in the middle (I rented it) was Something's Gotta Give. Hated it!

I don’t think any of these have been mentioned yet:

Shakes the Clown – Bobcat Goldthwait as a drunken clown. Sounds hilarious, but it isn’t.

Hannibal – I wanted to walk out, but stayed hoping it would get better. :headache:

Mystic River – 5 minutes into the movie, I knew who did it. What suspense?!! :confused3

Another vote for Hostel. The first 1/2 of the movie was all T & A...and that was the GOOD part!

Smokin' Aces - would have walked out but I kept thinking about the $8 I paid to see it and it was one of the few times it was just DH and I at the movie.

Who was the previous poster that stated that all Nicole Kidman movies are bad? Well, you are right. I just can't stand her - I thought that my love of Jack Black would counter my hatred for Nicole ... but no.

OK I have to stick up for Nicole since she's getting bashed - I just love her, maybe not all her movies (Bewitched was awful :crazy2: ) but I think she was fantastic in Dogville, The Others, Moulin Rouge, Stepford Wives, Practical Magic, To Die For...I think she's intruiging, and picks such neat characters to play!

Back on the topic of awful movies - has anyone ever heard Patton Oswald's bit about Death Bed: The Bed That Eats? It's probably on YouTube somewhere. REALLY hilarious! He almost made me want to see the movie...almost!!

My Best Friend's Wedding (some "friend"-Julia Robert's character turned out to be a real witch!)

Meet the Parents (c'mon-would anyone really let their parents treat their prospective bride/groom that way?)

Father's Day (saw that on an airplane and really wanted to jump out over the Pacific Ocean!)

Meet the Parents (c'mon-would anyone really let their parents treat their prospective bride/groom that way?)

Loved this movie. BTW, I have seen a few people allow this to happen to their fiance/fiancee.

Soooo many movies listed that I love!!! Moulin Rouge is one of my favorites!! And I LOVED Sideways.

Tabboo (sp?) - Horrible acting! A person was *killed* and the girl like doesn't freak out and was just like "What are we going to do..."

Weird.

I forgot one: Alexander! I don't know if I've ever turned off a movie before, but I just could not take another minute of this junk. Absolutely horrible movie.

POC!!! Had my TV not been new when I watched the DVD, I just might have kicked it in. HATED it!

Moulin Rouge...gave me a headache from the getgo and I had to turn it off. ::yes::

I agree with POC- I could not finish POC it was sooo bad. And I had been looking forward to it. Moulin Rouge I never tried.

Pulp Fiction is another horrible movie.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter