What is the worst movie ever, in your opinion?

No country for old men.

OMG, I was so disappointed in this movie!! So glad to see I am not the only one who didn't "get" it!

I also hated The Postman- Kevin Costner
Water World- Kevin Costner

But the ALL TIME worse movie I've ever seen was Quest for Fire. UGGGH

I found Crash to be completely worthless; esp for all of the awards it won!

Joe vs the Volcano. :sick:

How I curse you!!! :headache: I had all but forgotten the agony of that movie until you reminded me of it. MIL insisted we go see it during a family visit. She's a loon. :lmao:

I agree about The English Patient, but not for the reasons some have mentioned. How could I even remotely believe a movie in which a woman leaves Colin Firth for Ralph Fiennes? :rotfl2: :eek: :confused3 Come on, give me something I can work with.....

Now for my contribution, which I cannot believe no one has listed already. Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon. Or as we came to call it, Sucky Movie, Lousy Film. Or Boring Tiger, Yawning Dragon. You get the picture. I just wanted them all to die already so I could end the torture of sitting through that movie. Even DH, who likes all that kung fu crap, loathed it. :faint:

I definitely agree with Happy Feet...it took everything in me to not go running from the theater pulling my hair out. :eek:

I'd like to add Taxi with Jimmy Fallon and Queen Latifah...painful, just painful. :headache:

Yay! I got a new tag from this thread! Something good actually came from me watching a voodoo animated corpse, 'mon!

The two that come to mind are Havanna and Sweeny Todd. Sweeny Todd just having been played in my house recently. UGH I wanted to put a fork through my ears.

I am sure Moulan Rouge was worse though, luckily it didn't make its way into my house.

But I am really really not a movie lover. My family is at the movies now and I opted to stay home. All the movies everyone on the Dis love I would never go see, like Pirates, Narnia, Harry Potter and for sure not Brokeback Mountain.

2.Sideways

YES geez I hated this movie! I have no clue at all what anyone could have found remotely interesting in it! DH and I watched it's stupidness for what felt like hours and hated it so I paused it and called my mother to see when it was supposed to get good and what the heck she liked about it. She said we were barely in the middle!! We turned it off and returned it to blockbuster immediately :P Just stupid characters doing stupid things :P

Evita (I love Madonna, but hated that movie)
Born on the 4th of July (Every line had the F word in it, I cant stand that)
Saving Private Ryan (No comment)
Curse of the wererabbit (that one was pure 100% torture)
Hulk (really hoping this new one coming out will be better)

Im sure theres more but I cant think of them right now.

Dr. T and the Women is hands down the worst movie EVER!!! Seriously, who wants to see the full birth of a baby at the very end of the movie and that be the last thing you remember?

OH! Lost in Translation! Boring! Not funny at all like the clips had you believe. They took the only remotely funny pieces for an ad. So misleading. I didn't like Bill Murray in it. I usually love him! He needs to stick to being funny IMO.

I agree with Moulin Rouge.

The two that come to mind are Havanna and Sweeny Todd. Sweeny Todd just having been played in my house recently. UGH I wanted to put a fork through my ears.

But I am really really not a movie lover. My family is at the movies now and I opted to stay home. All the movies everyone on the Dis love I would never go see, like Pirates, Narnia, Harry Potter and for sure not Brokeback Mountain.

Funny, I like all the movies you mentioned. I absolutely LOVE Sweeney Todd. I've seen it 3 times. I know you said you didn't go see them, but did you see the 4 movies you mentioned at home? I'm wondering if you saw them and didn't like them or just don't want to watch them.

I now bow down to your excellent movie knowledge. :worship:

My Mother thanks you, My Father thanks you, and my Sister thanks you...and I thanks you!:rotfl2:

For the exception of Far & Away, I'd have to agree with you on that. :laughing: .

Is that the name of the movie or how you viewed it?????:confused3

Can I pick the worst movie I "didn't" see?

I pick Sounds Dangerous with Drew Carey.

:mad: I still want that 10 minutes of my life back for that non-movie.

That belongs on the 'Worst WDW Attraction EVER" thread!:headache: I swear you can get Impatago with those headsets!:scared1:

The worse movie I'VE ever seen is The Incredible Hulk.... :scared:.... which is why I'm SHOCKED that another one is being released this month!

Hey that movie(The Hulk) was filmed where I live! :)

And above I strongly disagree with Sweeney Todd. It might be just because I have a strong love for Tim Burton/Johnny Depp. :p And Ive never watched a gory movie...but I watched this one, which was odd.

Moulin Rouge. While I LOVE musicals, I just couldn't finish this one.
Ace Ventura - When nature calls. I fell asleep after about 10 minutes. But I don't like Jim Carrey (except for the Truman Show)
Knock Off. Some movie with Jean Claude Van Damme. Ugh.
House of Wax. I LOVE horror movies, but I also fell asleep during this one. Not one horror moment in the movie (except for Paris Hilton stripping!)

American Beauty

:cat:

I never saw American Beauty, because I knew what it was about. I walked out of Election. There is something about middle aged men fantasizing about having sex with a teenage girl that just turns me off. Not sure why, it just does. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter