What is the weirdist/strangest thing you own?

Philagoofy

<font color=purple>Guess my favorite dog!<br><font
What is the weirdist or strangest thing you ever bought or owned?

A real sword from Spain, a giant beer boot... nothing all that weird really.

I have a copy of a movie theater film reel of the theatrical trailer for Disney's Mulan. Not too strange, but I still wonder why I have kept it all these years.

a small metal item in our china hutch. people pick it up and say 'wow, that's a lovely little figurine of a mountain-look at the detail with the streams and the tiny elk on it', then one of the kids will pipe up and say 'that's grandpa':scared:

it's a small container that some funeral homes sell that holds a tiny amount of a decased person's cremains.

never had anyone pick it up and admire it twice:rotfl: :rotfl:

A zebra skull, a buffalo skull, a cow skull...DH went through a very strange decorating period-long ago..:rolleyes:

We have this little stauette of Gollum that came with our DVD copy of The Two Towers. That's pretty weird.

Oh, and for Christmas one year my firm gave out those crystal blocks with an image lasered into the middle of them. It's a picture of a giant eagle hovering over a globe. It came with a little light up stand that you can use to make the block change colors. It's just...odd.

Oh, oh! I just thought of something of my husband's. It's a punching puppet, but it's a puppet of the bad guy from this video game he used to play that came free when you pre-ordered the sequel game. The thing is just evil looking. And DH used to insist we put it on the top of the tree at Christmas...I don't know why...but every Christmas morning itmysteriously shows up somewhere to mock me.

A real sword from Spain, a giant beer boot... nothing all that weird really.

That's nothing. Between DH and I we have about 35 swords.

I have a skull sculpture - human (just a sculpture, though, not real) - black with gold Celtic designs all over it. Of course, I call it Yorick.

A stone coffin keepsake box, again with Celtic designs and gargoyles all over it. And a stained glass coffin box with an iron cross on the lid.

My youngest son, age 28.

I also have two hairless Chinese crested dogs.

an alligator skull. My husband got it from somewhere and i hated it so I tried to throw it away he found it and would put it somewhere on my stuff like it was eating it :rolleyes: well one day he had enough of me trying to throw it away and put it on top of our bride and groom from our wedding cake like it was eating them :sad2: so i gave up!:snooty:

Mine is a Day of the Dead statue made of paper mache that a friend brought back from Mexico. I kept it on display all the time when I first got it, but I only bring it out around Halloween and the Day of the Dead now. I was a little creeped out when he first gave it to me, but when he explained the whole concept, I thought it was the coolest thing!
Mine looks sort of like this, only she's wearing purple. (and she's not quite so busty!!! :lmao: ):

dd214.jpg

A big shellac-covered toad or frog, standing up, playing a conga drum. I picked it up in Mexico years ago ... his name is Ricky, of course. :rotfl:

I don't really own this, but it's in my house...

A piece of my dad's foot. Literally. He had it amputated about about 18 years ago, and he asked his doctor if he could keep the heel bone. A recurring infection in his heel bone from a Vietnam wound was the reason for the amputation, and he wanted a souvenir, I guess? They had to go through a whole bunch of paperwork to see it it would be ethical, and I guess they agreed. I recently bought my dad's house, and he left me the deep freezer with the bone in it. It's still his, I just get the pleasure of having it in my basement. Now, I tease my step daughter that I going to make her Papa Nick stew out of it...

Now, I'm sure I've grossed you all out for the day....:crazy2:

I have a green marble egg. Like the one Fanny Brice was given by Nick in the movie Funny Girl.

You guys have some weird stuff!

We have a raccoon skull and osprey skull...both found at different beaches. Quite stinky, when we got them. My boys thought they were the coolest things! They actually stay out on the porch or garage, I don't like them in the house!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter